The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

newcastle fans and the people on this forum crack me up.

epitomise everytihng the media writes about us....

hope, hope, hope

sack this, out out out

Ur a fool.You dont thnik other fans wouldnt be pissed off with what we have gone through.

oh no, you are absolutely 100% right.

newcastle fans are always pissed off at something or someone, until some kind of mesiah comes from the heavens

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Could have been worse, could have been better.

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

Yep should have signed Lampard and Ronaldo.

No one's asked for massive signings FFS

Just an improvement on our squad

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

Guest The Libertine

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

and we have.

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Never mind fucking improvements. We needed BODIES.

Should have been begging Arsenal and Man U for their youngsters if nothing else.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Relegation on the cards. None of this "nothing happens in January" s**** and the 'kneejerk reaction" stuff. Ashley promiced signings this morning and he's failed to deliver. f*** off.

Source on that promise?

Ashleys email. Don't build up hopes if you can't deliver. Sky are still up Ashleys arse though because David Craig got a bacon roll and was 'looked after'.

Guest firetotheworks

Setanta claiming Johnson failed a medical.

http://cogdogblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/get_out_of_jail_free_card_small.jpg

desperation, desperation, desperation

despair, S.O.S. S.O.S.

FYP. You made it sound like this is about camp hystronics. We are fucking beleaguered, man.

Another cretinous post.

So would that be Mike Ashley's fault on Dennis Wise's?

Tbh, I just think they are covering their arses.

They are claiming he is absolutely gutted about it. Surely we should sign him in the summer then? Or get him on loan, as that from what I understand, you don't have to pass a medical then?

hope, hope, hope

sack this, out out out

Ur a fool.You dont thnik other fans wouldnt be pissed off with what we have gone through.

oh no, you are absolutely 100% right.

newcastle fans are always pissed off at something or someone, until some kind of mesiah comes from the heavens

Ya sry we should be delighted that we lost our best player and another good player half way through the season.We are already short on numbers,who do we get in?3 average players

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

I think we have done that.

So would that be Mike Ashley's fault on Dennis Wise's?

Edit: I realise it's probably not even true.

No would be the fact we bothered giving him a medical when he has been and is out indefinately with a groin strain.

Relegation on the cards. None of this "nothing happens in January" s**** and the 'kneejerk reaction" stuff. Ashley promiced signings this morning and he's failed to deliver. f*** off.

annoys me too....i told you so :doh:

this window have been the most important for a long time....we have never been so close to relegation! we were "promised" 3-4 players...and we end up with 1 more.....given and n´zogbia.....2 important 1st teamers has left FFS

Speaking of clutching at straws, we can still sign out of contract players. Have Tottenham signed Stephen Appiah yet?

he would be great imo - and no, i dont think they have

Great, we make a 10M profit again from a transfer window...  No reinvestment and no improvement really to the squad at all.

well for the fans it looks bad, but for Ashley thats another £10 mill in his back pocket so there is always someone who comes out on top.