The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

newcastle fans and the people on this forum crack me up.

epitomise everytihng the media writes about us....

desperation, desperation, desperation

despair, S.O.S. S.O.S.

FYP. You made it sound like this is about camp hystronics. We are f***ing beleaguered, man.

Another cretinous post.

its the expectation thats hillarious at times, and when things dont work out, the sheer panic and knee jerk reaction

Guest aoliversaknob

INCOMPETENT FOOLS. NUFF SAID -

delluded myself into thinking for a brief moment today we might sign some improvements to our paper thin squad - should have known better.  wankers the lot of them

Is that Andy Burton a huckle?

What an annoying t***....................who does he think he is "I hope you've enjoyed what we've done?"...............Who died and made him f***ing Parky, the c***!

I have never seen anyone with such an enormous sense of self importance ever.  Total k*** jockey with his civil service haircut.

Anyway, shit window, not surprised.  Johnson bid is a nice late smokescreen and will be trotted out as being serious and showing honest Mikes intentions.  Bollocks.  If they wanted him, they should have said swap for Shay or he stays.  Treat like muppets again and again.

Great, we make a 10M profit again from a transfer window...  No reinvestment and no improvement really to the squad at all.

well for the fans it looks bad, but for Ashley thats another £10 mill in his back pocket so there is always someone who comes out on top.

"another" £10m? On top of what?

Fair enough if some people don't like Ashley, but suggesting he's not making signings so he can pocket the money is ridiculous.

Guest The Libertine

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Could have been worse, could have been better.

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

Yep should have signed Lampard and Ronaldo.

No one's asked for massive signings FFS

Just an improvement on our squad

I think we have done that.

we have. but most people made their minds up months ago that we havent.

Guest johnson293

Great, we make a 10M profit again from a transfer window...  No reinvestment and no improvement really to the squad at all.

well for the fans it looks bad, but for Ashley thats another £10 mill in his back pocket so there is always someone who comes out on top.

"another" £10m? On top of what?

Fair enough if some people don't like Ashley, but suggesting he's not making signings so he can pocket the money is ridiculous.

....the £12m from Milner?

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Could have been worse, could have been better.

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

Yep should have signed Lampard and Ronaldo.

No one's asked for massive signings FFS

Just an improvement on our squad

I think we have done that.

we have. but most people made their minds up months ago that we havent.

In what way do you feel we've improved the squad?

What a bunch of fucking morons. We haven't a clue what bids we made, who we held talks with, who we may still be holding talks with and yet people still pour themselves over these media sites expecting the God's honest truth. Selective reading at its very best my friends.

For all we know we're still working on deals behind the scenes, we might not, we haven't a fucking clue. Look at the summer for an indication of how unpredictable we are in the market.

But at the end of the day if we haven't strengthened the team any further, it's a bit like yesterdays result. It doesn't put us any closer to the drop but it doesn't really help either. We are still well capable of staying up, it isn't the end of the world man.

Cashley is one greedy b******

Who said he's getting the money?

Not sure if you noticed or not, but Insomnia and Given wanted to leave, we didn't want to sell them.

nobody will notice that. it was all wise/ashley fault they'll cry