The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

I saw a Rangerover with the number plate 62 MJ heading for St.James Park last week. Could it be Michael Johnson ? or Michael Jackson? . Btw it is truth and no bulls*** i saw that car.

Let's hope it was Michael Johnson.

Black power, Bling Bling and Pace in one.

http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Johnson_Michael.jpg

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

I saw a Rangerover with the number plate 62 MJ heading for St.James Park last week. Could it be Michael Johnson ? or Michael Jackson? . Btw it is truth and no bulls*** i saw that car.

Let's hope it was Michael Johnson.

Black power, Bling Bling and Pace in one.

http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Johnson_Michael.jpg

:lol:

Just what we need!

Twat :) lol

Is there any point in this thread? We might as well close this and go wild in the other clubs transfers thread because that's where it's going down.

Suppose we could leave it open since Mike Ashley seems obsessed with signing players that can go straight into the Newcastle United Creche First XI.

Is there any point in this thread? We might as well close this and go wild in the other clubs transfers thread because that's where it's going down.

Suppose we could leave it open since Mike Ashley seems obsessed with signing players that can go straight into the Newcastle United Creche First XI.

Everytime i see it bumped, I still anticipate a hot link to a world beater. Sad, really!

One player i would like to see on a loan is Francesco Bolzoni, young player who is often talked about as the new Pirlo, havent got the chance in the Inter midfield as Mourinho is coach.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/108362.jpg

Same goes for Santon, defender who can also play as a midfielder.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/108742.jpg

Great players though.

Both too old for us. One of thems got a tash ffs!

about 10 days left to sign the 3-4 players we need....sounds familar :snod:

It would have been nice to welcome a couple of players like m´bia and meireles etc. and at the same time say goodbye to a couple of players like smith, geremi or duff....players on high wages and no future!

its not gonna happen.....we or should i say ashley is nothing trying hard enough to prepare us for next season....actually i believe that if we signed a couple of promising players this window and sold a couple of the above mentioned we could stay up and have a ok season next year ! That would of course mean we got a new manager as well.....but if we dont improve anything this window, it will mean that the second half of this current season will be wasted. And all rebuliding we have to do dosn´t happen during 1 or 2 windows....so get down to work! We need to buy at least 2 first team players for the future....get them ready for next season.....also to indicate we are a club worth of working for......to convince managers that managing nufc is an attractive job.

10 days left of the window and we haven´t signed anyone yet.....this will lead to panic like the previous windows and we will end up paying overprice for players and signing players like xisco and the other dude who havent played for us (forgot his name...but know he is injured)

The only thing im pleased about is the amount of young talent we are getting in for the future....they all sounds promising, but as we all know they ain´t gonna helps us the next couple of years! Kinnear prefer to play enrique who hasn´t trained for a week instead of playing kadar....it says all.

Love that we for the first time are scouting for young and cheap talents.....but guess thats the only thing to be pleased about and  makes sense! sad that ashley offers kinnear a new contract instead of spending the next 3-4 months on finding the right man for the job!

It would have been nice to welcome a couple of players like m´bia and meireles etc. and at the same time say goodbye to a couple of players like smith, geremi or duff....players on high wages and no future!

its not gonna happen.....we or should i say ashley is nothing trying hard enough to prepare us for next season....actually i believe that if we signed a couple of promising players this window and sold a couple of the above mentioned we could stay up and have a ok season next year ! That would of course mean we got a new manager as well.....but if we dont improve anything this window, it will mean that the second half of this current season will be wasted. And all rebuliding we have to do dosn´t happen during 1 or 2 windows....so get down to work! We need to buy at least 2 first team players for the future....get them ready for next season.....also to indicate we are a club worth of working for......to convince managers that managing nufc is an attractive job.

10 days left of the window and we haven´t signed anyone yet.....this will lead to panic like the previous windows and we will end up paying overprice for players and signing players like xisco and the other dude who havent played for us (forgot his name...but know he is injured)

The only thing im pleased about is the amount of young talent we are getting in for the future....they all sounds promising, but as we all know they ain´t gonna helps us the next couple of years! Kinnear prefer to play enrique who hasn´t trained for a week instead of playing kadar....it says all.

Love that we for the first time are scouting for young and cheap talents.....but guess thats the only thing to be pleased about and  makes sense! sad that ashley offers kinnear a new contract instead of spending the next 3-4 months on finding the right man for the job!

Aye i suppose it is nice signing all these young talented players with potential.

If we get relegatd all the prem sides will take them anyway, if they are actually any good of course.

Aye i suppose it is nice signing all these young talented players with potential.

If we get relegatd all the prem sides will take them anyway, if they are actually any good of course.

or maybe they will get the chance of 1st team football in the championship! We need to buy players who can make a difference now as well....and in the years to come

Personally, i would put scouting young talent on hold until the end of this transfer window and focus on the here and now.

Your first team status and well being is the most important factor of a prem club.