The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

A guy I used to go to school with (absolute knob), allegedly saw Johnson out in a cub ages ago (over 12 months) and started giving him abuse and Johnson lamped him.

Child abuse  

It's OK, it was bearly legal.  I've liked Johnson from what I've seen of him (kept an eye on him because he had a stint in my fantasy team) but he does have some kind of recurring stomach hernia type thing that's required an operation and he looks like an actual child.

Exactly the kind of player that would fail miserably here then.

No thanks.

Struggling to think of the type of player who will break that mould tbh. Other than unheralded signings like Sibierski name me a player in recent years who has fulfilled their potential with us.

Martins.

Give you that one, although some might not agree.

No thanks.

Struggling to think of the type of player who will break that mould tbh. Other than unheralded signings like Sibierski name me a player in recent years who has fulfilled their potential with us.

Martins.

Martins came to us and has fulfilled his potential? Only if you thought he had very little potential.

No thanks.

Martins.

Martins came to us and has fulfilled his potential? Only if you thought he had very little potential.

If you've seen him for Inter, you'd know that he has improved a lot here

No thanks.

Martins.

If you've seen him for Inter, you'd know that he has improved a lot here

But people were talking about him as one of the future top stars in Europe. He's far from that.

It'll be our fault, not his, granted.

I haven't seen a progressive improvement in Martins game in the time he's been here.

The kids not capable of learning, he's as thick as a post.

On topic though, its got to the stage where we're not even mention on the BBC gossip column anymore. Bah. :-(

Guest Magpie007

Jimmy Bullard, Nicky Shorey and Ryan Taylor 3 playes who we could get and have not been linked with but would better than what we have 12M for all 3  O0

Ryan Taylor?  He only turns up against us so what's the point in signing him unless we want loads of own goals? :)

Stop the fucker from scoring wondergoals against us.

Don't necessarily have to play him ;)

If Kinnear is to be believed he is thinking of cancelling the loan signings as he is going all out for M'Bia, so we may never know who they are/were.  This in my view casts doubt upon whether these loan signings ever really existed given the unreasonable amount of secrecy surrounding their identities.

Its a massive pity that we are gonna spew money on someone who is s***..........  :frantic:

Uhhh, and where have got your knowledge from?

Lets face it if he was any good, Newcastle United in the current state that we are in would not be the only club in for him. Why hasnt a club in the Champions League come in for him? You don't need to get knowledge from anywhere to work that one out. Plus after watching him in action on Sunday night he was fucking gash and ineffective....... yes I am basing my opinion on one game but fuck me they weren't playing Lyon or anyone with the quality that we are going to come up against in the fight for relegation. Lets face it this signing has desperate written all over it......... personally I dont think we'll buy anyone.

:jesuswept:

I saw a Rangerover with the number plate 62 MJ heading for St.James Park last week. Could it be Michael Johnson ? or Michael Jackson? . Btw it is truth and no bulls*** i saw that car.

It was Motson, John.

Guest johnson293

I saw a Rangerover with the number plate 62 MJ heading for St.James Park last week. Could it be Michael Johnson ? or Michael Jackson? . Btw it is truth and no bulls*** i saw that car.

Sorry, that was me.  :coolsmiley:

MJ

Let's hope it was Michael Johnson.

Black power, Bling Bling and Pace in one.

http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Johnson_Michael.jpg

Guest Magpie007

Ryan Taylor?  He only turns up against us so what's the point in signing him unless we want loads of own goals? :)

Stop the fucker from scoring wondergoals against us.

Don't necessarily have to play him ;)

cheap cover could do a job in the short term contract is up at the end of the season he's gettable  :snod: not many others are  ???

Guest black n white

I haven't seen a progressive improvement in Martins game in the time he's been here.

The kids not capable of learning, he's as thick as a post.

On topic though, its got to the stage where we're not even mention on the BBC gossip column anymore. Bah. :-(

We did today but not about transfers, Was to do with the team bonding session on go-carts