The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

well LoL amm

Vučkić .. hes a nice boy haha but I cant tell u a lot bout him coz I havent talked to him yet hh xD But I saw him play in our hometown club nd hes quite gwd :) I really hope he wont bii 2 nervous in NU :)

nd yaa I can cook hahahaha but i'm under 18! xD

well yeah nice to meet u all lads on here hh

Thanks for the info on him, you would have better off telling this lot you are under 12 to put them off.

:lol:

haha well I'm not under 12.. but u can imagine like tht I am hh xD

btw does any of u have facebook?

Im 19 is that okay?

LoL... yer it is... 4 a friend.. nothing more :)

Ouch! mackems.gif

awww dont cry baby xD i'm sure u have enaugh girls in ur country? xD

We do but they ALL  hate him..

hahahaha xD that wuz ugly.. loool

:lol: it was, but he is..

hes what??? maybe u envy him.. coz hes cuter than u are xD

I am, but lets jut be friends :pow:

Can you two kindly take this f***ing s**** to pm's please. :)

Oi leave them alone, your just adding to the pressure.. Way to early for PM's they just met.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've seen that lad play several times now and I have to say there didn't seem anything remotely special about him or his game if I'm being honest.

No doubt the agent is using our name to get a higher salary from Bolton/whoever for his client anyways...

Guest Howaythetoon

Veloso has Emre written all over him

Talented, great on the ball, but hides in too many games

Emre was never great on the ball though, or great at anything come to think of it. Although I quite liked Emre as a player and his style, not suited to the English Premier League though. When we signed him and Parker I thought at last we have the right combo, one that would give us at least 5 years. Funny how things work out.

tries too many clever passes and subsequently gives it away too much.

A younger Butt.

Butt tries clever passes? since when?

Every time he tries to spray it out to the wing he fails.

Thats not clever thats just simple football..

Emre was never great on the ball though, or great at anything come to think of it. Although I quite liked Emre as a player and his style, not suited to the English Premier League though. When we signed him and Parker I thought at last we have the right combo, one that would give us at least 5 years. Funny how things work out.

Your judgement on player's ability is absolutely rubbish though, so there's hope for Veloso yet.

Hang on a fucking minute. I'll readily admit I've not seen him play but this is a kid who has seven full caps for Portugal at the age of 22.

Are we honestly turning our noses up at such a player? Last time I checked we were totally shit.

Guest Howaythetoon

Your judgement on player's ability is absolutely rubbish though, so there's hope for Veloso yet.

Collins John was fucking class man, what you're on about! :lol:

Hang on a fucking minute. I'll readily admit I've not seen him play but this is a kid who has seven full caps for Portugal at the age of 22.

Are we honestly turning our noses up at such a player? Last time I checked we were totally shit.

Most people are.

Like when they turned their nose up at Sven, and Mourinho.

Hang on a f***ing minute. I'll readily admit I've not seen him play but this is a kid who has seven full caps for Portugal at the age of 22.

Are we honestly turning our noses up at such a player? Last time I checked we were totally s***.

Not everyone, just people who have seen him a few time and read a message board.

Pretty sure Jermaine Jenas (Da Jenious) had several England caps by that age as well. While Jermaine is a decent player, he is certainly no worldbeater. I think we should probaly judge players based on their talent rather than their pedigree, dave.

England are crap though.

Pretty sure Jermaine Jenas (Da Jenious) had several England caps by that age as well. While Jermaine is a decent player, he is certainly no worldbeater. I think we should probaly judge players based on their talent rather than their pedigree, dave.

Jenas > Butt

Jenas > Butt

Traffic cone > Butt

Jenas > Butt

Traffic cone > Butt

Can't argue with that. I've got one for sale at £5.

Jenas > Butt

Yo mom > Butt