The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest thommo78

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Could have been worse, could have been better.

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED BUT DEALS CAN STILL GO THROUGH WITH NOTICE AND EVEN IF THEY DON'T IT AIN'T THE END OF THE WORLD.

Wow that's clutching.  We don't need anymore false hope.  The squad is what it is, lets get behind them and stay up.  I would rather a permanent manager than a new player.

wow some of the knee jerk in this thread is intense.  Does anyone really ever expect to sign players in January?  It seems like everyone forgets last year's Jan window, the one before that, or before that, etc... nothing happens in January.

By that virtue shouldn't expect to sell anyone either. I take it these late bids won't be offered in Ashley's defence, then, seeing as he couldn't have expected them to be successful. Yes, I suppose we should've all agreed we were fucked beyond repair after the Summer window closed and squad morale/organisation was shattered with Keegan's departure.

Bloody stupid post.

THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED BUT DEALS CAN STILL GO THROUGH WITH NOTICE AND EVEN IF THEY DON'T IT AIN'T THE END OF THE WORLD.

Ban this guy he obviously doesn't realise that common sense is prohibited.

Quite incredible ineptitude to get us into the situation we are currently in. But failing to rectify it in some decent form is just off the fucking chart.

Who says they haven't been trying, to be fair? We're hardly an attractive proposition for most players coming in at the moment, are we?

Guest pont-toon

granted its not armageddon but it doesnt excactly help our doomed relegation scrap

i really dont understand Ashleys logic

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

is Taylor better than Duff on the wing? he certainly isn't better than N'zogbia. Horrible window yet again

Really..a player from Bolton and one from wigan?? Shows how low our expectations are..buying off clubs around us..

And Lovenkrands whose played 9 mins for Shalke this season.

newcastle fans and the people on this forum crack me up.

epitomise everytihng the media writes about us....

hope, hope, hope

sack this, out out out

Ur a fool.You dont thnik other fans wouldnt be pissed off with what we have gone through.

Taylor > Duff

Nolan > Geremi

Yep should have signed Lampard and Ronaldo.

Hate being pessimistic, but hey here goes our season. If we stay with this squad than we can say good bye to the Premier League. I really hope we'll present someone big tomorrow, but what are the odds?

Quite incredible ineptitude to get us into the situation we are currently in. But failing to rectify it in some decent form is just off the f***ing chart.

Who says they haven't been trying, to be fair? We're hardly an attractive proposition for most players coming in at the moment, are we?

I never said they didnt try, I did say they have failed to rectify the situation.

Im sure they are shitting bricks and have been on multiple phones all day.

The fact is TRYING isnt good enough right now.