mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

f***ing wankers have plastered my desk at work with newspaper pullouts from Saturday.  :angry:

Be philosophical. We take beating them for granted - so although we enjoy it we wouldn't get that excited. For them it's the pinnacle of their club's ambition and achievement - we should be flattered really.

There again if you can't be philosophical you could just stick the head on the tw@ts !

I've took both approaches I must admit. :lol:

Guest elbee909

Fucking wankers have plastered my desk at work with newspaper pullouts from Saturday.  :angry:

Come on, they had to put special effort into reading and scraping together the pennies to buy a newspaper between them.  Bless.

I don't understand the criticism of Jonas. I'd say he's our most important player. He retains the ball well, works hard and gets the team going forward. I know it's early days, but I think we look a different side when he's around.

Guest elbee909

I think a lot of people just need some singular 'messiah' type figure to solve everything, and when they don't they're cast into the pits of hell.

Guest Heneage

f***ing wankers have plastered my desk at work with newspaper pullouts from Saturday.  :angry:

Did you do that the countless times we beat them ? If no, you've already won.

Sorry but "THoushands" that stayed with them, their ground was nigh half fucking empty in the Championship.

there full of it the day, just got this -

Based on the majestic 'Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh', I give you 'Choose Sunderland'!

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a football team. Choose Newcastle Utd. Choose trying to buy the title and blowing a 12 point lead. Choose humiliating yourself live on Sky when Fergie outwitted you. Choose crying on the tele. Choose only remembering football games from 1993 onwards. Choose 52,000 and forget 9,000. Choose genuflecting in front of Shearer, your hero. Choose Shepherd and Hall. Choose the fake sheikh. Choose scandal all over the national newspapers. Choose Geordie women being called dogs. Choose £5 football shirts. Choose a brothel. Choose bridges, so many bridges in fact you may as well concrete over your stench ridden river. Choose Gullit. Choose dropping your star man. Choose losing to your local rivals. Choose the rematch and recalling your hero. Choose him missing a pen in the last minute. Choose wearing your shirt every day on holiday. Choose sweat patches. Choose Keiron Dyer. Choose 7 up. Choose sacking a man like Bobby Robson. Choose Bramble. Choose Guivarch. Choose Fumaca. Choose Boumsong. Choose Cacapa. Choose Smith. Choose 20,000 fans coming to welcome Owen. Choose 52,000 booing him. Choose Allardyce, the Mackem. Choose injuries. Choose mental tactics. Choose Derby County. Twice. Choose Fat Ashley. Choose his shirt. Choose stretch marks. Choose the Bigg Market. Choose him clubbing. Choose one rule for one and one for the other. Choose 10 grand tips so he can dance in his shirt. Choose your airport of which your so inherently proud, even though Sunderland own it too. Choose reappointing Keegan. Choose Special K. Choose the Messiah in January even though he'll be executed at Easter. Choose entertaining football. Choose booing. Choose racial abuse at Mido. Choose racial abuse at Hadji and Chippo. Choose waving cereal boxes at Keegan. Choose no win since December. Choose a European challenge becoming a relegation battle. Choose delusion. Choose spitting the dummy out. Choose blaming Shearer. Choose Shearer undermining your boss on national TV. Choose idiot fans not eating bacon because it's red and white. Choose obesity. Choose Greggs. Choose thrashing after thrashing. Choose being a big club despite winning nowt for God knows how many years. Choose the Fairs cup that no longer exists. Choose the Intertoto Cup. Choose Scott Parker looking proud holding it. Choose debt. Choose a hotch potch stadium. Choose Friends of the Town Moor (FTM) protesting against a new stadium. Choose a 'soccer circus'.

F*ck that! I chose Sunderland. I chose a life!

:rolleyes:

Guest Heneage

Based on the majestic 'Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh', I give you 'Choose Sunderland'!

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a football team. Choose Newcastle Utd. Choose trying to buy the title and blowing a 12 point lead. Choose humiliating yourself live on Sky when Fergie outwitted you. Choose crying on the tele. Choose only remembering football games from 1993 onwards. Choose 52,000 and forget 9,000. Choose genuflecting in front of Shearer, your hero. Choose Shepherd and Hall. Choose the fake sheikh. Choose scandal all over the national newspapers. Choose Geordie women being called dogs. Choose £5 football shirts. Choose a brothel. Choose bridges, so many bridges in fact you may as well concrete over your stench ridden river. Choose Gullit. Choose dropping your star man. Choose losing to your local rivals. Choose the rematch and recalling your hero. Choose him missing a pen in the last minute. Choose wearing your shirt every day on holiday. Choose sweat patches. Choose Keiron Dyer. Choose 7 up. Choose sacking a man like Bobby Robson. Choose Bramble. Choose Guivarch. Choose Fumaca. Choose Boumsong. Choose Cacapa. Choose Smith. Choose 20,000 fans coming to welcome Owen. Choose 52,000 booing him. Choose Allardyce, the Mackem. Choose injuries. Choose mental tactics. Choose Derby County. Twice. Choose Fat Ashley. Choose his shirt. Choose stretch marks. Choose the Bigg Market. Choose him clubbing. Choose one rule for one and one for the other. Choose 10 grand tips so he can dance in his shirt. Choose your airport of which your so inherently proud, even though Sunderland own it too. Choose reappointing Keegan. Choose Special K. Choose the Messiah in January even though he'll be executed at Easter. Choose entertaining football. Choose booing. Choose racial abuse at Mido. Choose racial abuse at Hadji and Chippo. Choose waving cereal boxes at Keegan. Choose no win since December. Choose a European challenge becoming a relegation battle. Choose delusion. Choose spitting the dummy out. Choose blaming Shearer. Choose Shearer undermining your boss on national TV. Choose idiot fans not eating bacon because it's red and white. Choose obesity. Choose Greggs. Choose thrashing after thrashing. Choose being a big club despite winning nowt for God knows how many years. Choose the Fairs cup that no longer exists. Choose the Intertoto Cup. Choose Scott Parker looking proud holding it. Choose debt. Choose a hotch potch stadium. Choose Friends of the Town Moor (FTM) protesting against a new stadium. Choose a 'soccer circus'.

What a joke, this is like Man City having ago at Man United. We've achieved so much more in recent football than them.

Guest Heneage

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a football team. Choose Sunderland. Choose trying to buy the championship players and only getting just over 12 points in a season. Choose humiliating yourself by being the home for Ireland and Man Utd's cast off's. Choose crying on the tele when you're relegated after getting stuffed at home 4-1. Choose only remembering football games from 1993 and prior. Choose 39,000 and forget 52,000 season after season. Choose genuflecting in front of Quinn, an average tall striker, your hero. Choose Quinn and Dodgy Draumbille. Choose Bob Murray sailing the Caribbean. Choose never being mentioned all over the national newspapers. Choose Mackem women being dogs. Choose £5 football shirts in your rivals sports shops. Choose a brothel. Choose a shite town centre, so shite that all your "Loyal players" chose to live here. Choose McCarthy. Choose chucking beer at your so called best man Peter Reid. Choose losing to your local rivals 4-1 at home. Choose the rematch and not even getting near to a goal. Choose our man scoring a pen in the last minute of first half. Choose wearing your shirt every day on holiday and no one knowing where the fuck your from. Choose sweat patches. Choose Matty Piper. Choose 7 up. Choose abusing a man like Peter Reid who got you your best league finish. Choose Toon reject Caldwell. Choose Stead. Choose Kilbane. Choose Thome. Choose Yorke. Choose Andy Cole at 36. Choose 20,000 fans coming to watch Southend last year. Choose 35,000 watching 4 goals go in against your rivals and booing . Choose Michael Chopra, the Geordie. Choose injuries. Choose 4-5-1 tactics at home to Newcastle. Choose Southend United 3-0. Choose Quinn. Choose his "World Class manager". Choose his handful of goals against shiet teams. Choose Concord. Choose his shite trousers. Choose one rule for one and one for the other. Choose a bloke that hadn't a fucking clue what he was doing. Choose your airport that you don't even have. Choose trying to get Average Arca back. Choose "Keeano" that would quite happily leave. Choose Liam Miller having no respect . Choose simple tactics football. Choose booing. Choose Reid being a racist . Choose racial abuse at N'Zogbia. Choose Philips never scoring for England. Choose the worst point score in the Premier Leagues history. Choose having to watch both rivals in Europe never yourself. Choose delusion. Choose spitting the dummy out. Choose blaming Shearer. Choose Shearer undermining your boss on national TV. Choose idiot fans not eating bacon because it's red and white. Choose obesity. Choose Savacentre. Choose thrashing after thrashing in them piss poor seasons. Choose beliving your bigger having never been in Europe with a smaller ground and living of "73". Choose that beating off Millwall, aye Millwall. Choose no European Nights, no 3-2 at Feyrnood, no 3-2 Barcelona, no Mallorca 7-1 Choose your captain being a 36 year Old Man utd reject that doesn't look after his kids.  Choose a wife beating winger. Choose a stadium with discoloured seats from where the fans haven't bean. Choose the shite thati s your city and no identity. Choose a 'soccer circus' that is getting beat away by Bury..

F*ck that! I chose Newcastle. I chose a life!

Choose finishing above Newcastle in the top division of football a whole 4 times in 40 years :pow:

As for the mackems let them have their day in the sun its not like they come along any more regularly than once a generation.

my attempt...

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career, then think "f*** it" and sign on. Choose a football team. Choose sunderland. Choose fizzy pop league. Choose bob murray. Choose howard wilkinson.  Choose 18 points.  Choose 15 points.  Choose Burnley away in mid-January.  Choose playing Peterbrough away in the league cup while your rivals host Juventus in the Champions League.  Choose naming your stadium after the real one in Portugal. Choose Tore Andre Flo.  Choose your players firing a BB gun at the public.  Choose your players getting filmed on a phone going 2's up on a lass. Choose a lanky Irishman. Choose the punjabi army. Choose banging your sister up a back alley in castletown. Choose £5 football shirts in Geordie Jeans. Choose The Bridges. Choose a big paddling pool. Choose telling people on holiday you're from "near Newcastle". Choose losing to your local rivals year in, year out. Choose boycotting Sugar Puffs. Choose withdrawing your money from Northern Rock. Choose boycotting Sports Soccer, then realising your benefits won't allow you to shop at the upmarket Primark. Choose signing the wrong player. Choose playing at Newcastle Road. Choose 9p-a-bottle-trampy blue pop. Choose Mick McCarthy. Choose wheeling out Jim Montgomery at every god forsaken opportunity. Choose giving your academy a shitty name like your stadium. Choose 2 European games in your entire history. Choose wearing red and white. Choose opting not to go into the Intertoto because you want to get into Europe "properly", then not actually getting there. Choose stefan schwarz. Choose joachim bjorklund. Choose matthew piper. Choose lilian laslandes. Choose Lonsdale. Choose Reg Vardy. Choose Coining a football player.  Choose running on the pitch.  Choose singing songs about one of the greatest English managers ever dying. Choose obesity. Choose Greggs. Choose thrashing after thrashing. Choose shopping in, working in, going out in, going to university in Newcastle. Choose being a BNP stronghold. Choose keeyze. Choose sewpa dewpa compewtaz. Choose trying to claim anywhere thats not within a 2 mile radius of the centre of Newcastle is in Gateshead or Durham, and that Gateshead and Durham are part of sunderland. Choose pretending your town is a city. Choose cheesy chips.

I didn't just choose a life, I thought "my f***ing god I'd rather lick me dad's hangers than be a f***ing mackem".

Last 42 years

Red = Sunderland home wins   Bold = Newcastle wins

140 Prem Mackems 2-1 The Toon

139 Prem The Toon 2-0 Mackems  20-04-2008

138 Prem Mackems 1-1 The Toon  10-11-2007

137 Prem Mackems 1-4 The Toon 17-04-2006

136 Prem The Toon 3-2 Mackems 23-10-2005

135 Prem Mackems 0-1 The Toon 26-04-2003

134 Prem The Toon 2-0 Mackems 21-09-2002

133 Prem Mackems 0-1 The Toon 24-02-2002

132 Prem The Toon 1-1 Mackems 26-08-2001

131 Prem Mackems 1-1 The Toon 21-04-2001

130 Prem The Toon 1-2 Mackems 18-11-2000

129 Prem Mackems 2-2 The Toon 05-02-2000

128 Prem The Toon 1-2 Mackems 25-08-1999

127 Prem The Toon 1-1 Mackems 05-04-1997

126 Prem Mackems 1-2 The Toon 04-09-1996

125 Div 1 (New) The Toon 1-0 Mackems 25-04-1993

124 Div 1 (New) Mackems 1-2 The Toon 18-10-1992

123 Div 2 (Old) The Toon 1-0 Mackems 29-03-1992

122 Div 2 (Old) Mackems 1-1 The Toon 17-11-1991

121 Div 2 (Old) Play-Off The Toon 0-2 Mackems 16-05-1990

120 Div 2 (Old) Play-Off Mackems 0-0 The Toon 13-05-1990

119 Div 2 (Old) The Toon 1-1 Mackems 04-02-1990

118 Div 2 (Old) Mackems 0-0 The Toon 24-09-1989

117 Div 1 (Old) Mackems 0-0 The Toon 08-04-1985

116 Div 1 (Old) The Toon 3-1 Mackems 01-01-1985

115 Div 2 (Old) Mackems 1-0 The Toon 05-04-1980

114 Div 2 (Old) The Toon 3-1 Mackems 01-01-1980

113 League Cup The Toon 2-2 Mackems 05-09-1979

112 League Cup Mackems 2-2 The Toon 29-08-1979

111 Div 2 (Old) The Toon 1-4 Mackems 24-02-1979

110 Div 2 (Old) Mackems 1-1 The Toon 14-10-1978

109 Div 1 (Old) Mackems 2-2 The Toon 08-04-1977

108 Div 1 (Old) The Toon 2-0 Mackems 27-12-1976

107 Div 1 (Old) Mackems 1-1 The Toon 27-03-1970

106 Div 1 (Old) The Toon 3-0 Mackems 08-11-1969

105 Div 1 (Old) The Toon 1-1 Mackems 22-03-1969

104 Div 1 (Old) Mackems 1-1 The Toon 31-08-1968

103 Div 1 (Old) Mackems 3-3 The Toon 30-12-1967

102 Div 1 (Old) The Toon 2-1 Mackems 26-12-1967

Guest labrowski

what was Andy greys crack having a go at Jonas for having that on the back of his top? Why does he never have a go at a couple of the man u players that do this?

Skumbag