Other games this weekend

Dave

Anywhere to watch MOTD online? MOTD2 was on the Beeb website on Sunday.

It's always streamed live during the show. Have you not got a telly like? :razz:

At uni, and the TV in the living room is always almost taken up by some of my flatmates sweating on Fable 2 on the 360. Sigh.

It's always streamed live during the show. Have you not got a telly like? :razz:

At uni, and the TV in the living room is always almost taken up by some of my flatmates sweating on Fable 2 on the 360. Sigh.

Run around like a lunatic swinging a plank of wood with nails in it until they evacuate then enjoy full control of the TV.

Whats going on here?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45155000/jpg/_45155954_adebayor_afp300.jpg

:hom:

Different picture in the dressing room now though. Arsenal having a rotten season so far by their standards

I see the Mackems lost. What a come down. What a difference a few days makes eh?   :iamatwat:

Makes that free-kick even more of a sickener now because we'd have been level with them now. I still reckon we'll be comfortably ahead of them, and better come the next derby and we'll win it easily.

I see the Mackems lost. What a come down. What a difference a few days makes eh?   :iamatwat:

Makes that free-kick even more of a sickener now because we'd have been level with them now. I still reckon we'll be comfortably ahead of them, and better come the next derby and we'll win it easily.

So do I. He who laughs last laughs longest as they say...

Run around like a lunatic swinging a plank of wood with nails in it until they evacuate then enjoy full control of the TV.

I'll have a go, be interesting to see how it goes down.

What a fucking match. Well done, Spurs. After Jenas scored the 3rd, I felt they deserved to get something out. I'm happy for them (for this one time only..). Great entertainment and spectacular goals. My my that Bentley one will be long talked about. Arsenal, oh man, just fucking keep the ball! They needed a calm head in there to dribble/pass the game out. Christ, I'm still excited!

God what I wouldn't give for three points against Villa.

I cant see them sustaining this run theyre having tbh. Hopefully we will get lucky and sneak it.

I think we'll beat Villa on Monday for some reason, but I don't think Villa are in a false position.

It isn't that they're in a false position, it's that it's unlikely they'll maintain this consistency.

5 points away from Europe. Fucking 5!

We've been absolutely dreadful. Lost 6 off the bounce. No manager for 6 weeks. Owner flogging the club. Fans protesting. Horrific injury list.....

And we're 5 points away from Europe. Crazy.  :crazy2:

God what I wouldn't give for three points against Villa.

I cant see them sustaining this run theyre having tbh. Hopefully we will get lucky and sneak it.

I think we'll beat Villa on Monday for some reason, but I don't think Villa are in a false position.

It isn't that they're in a false position, it's that it's unlikely they'll maintain this consistency.

So they are in a false position then, because they won't finish 4th if they don't maintain this consistency. ;)

5 points away from Europe. f***ing 5!

We've been absolutely dreadful. Lost 6 off the bounce. No manager for 6 weeks. Owner flogging the club. Fans protesting. Horrific injury list.....

And we're 5 points away from Europe. Crazy.  :crazy2:

The league is crazy this year. I reckon all 3 relegation places and all the UEFA places will still be up for grabs on the final day.

Only the CL spots will be sewn up as usual.

Guest kingdawson

GET IN THERE, YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE.

Bentley was fouled for their first goal and Van pervert blatantly dived to get a free kick for the second. 2 of our players were given yellow cards on their first foul, yet players like sagna were getting warned about 3 times without a booking. Our shooting was spot on today tbh.

Gallas the prick moaning at the end was priceless.

GET IN THERE, YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE.

Bentley was fouled for their first goal and Van pervert blatantly dived to get a free kick for the second. 2 of our players were given yellow cards on their first foul, yet players like sagna were getting warned about 3 times without a booking. Our shooting was spot on today tbh.

Gallas the prick moaning at the end was priceless.

Was he shite, like.

He fell over.