Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest quklaani

Ref needs shooting (along with half the team for their complacency) not for the penalty, which was soft but hard to argue with.  But for his utterly ludicrous decision not to send off um...Turner, I think it was, because it's 4-1 and who really cares hey...Retard, rules don't change because a team is coasting.  He was on a booking and tripped Carrick who was through on goal.  Be glad we did win, otherwise you'd have to put with Ferguson going utterly apoplectic/purple about that and the media bleating on endlessly like they do everytime he has a whinge.  I've not been this angry after winning since that comically inept 3-2 against Reading in the cup a couple of years back.  Shocking stuff, its like we got the 4th and everyone decided to stop trying, except of course Hull who are incapable of giving up, the utter bastards.  Shame our next two are such hard aways, theres several players who need dropping to make a point.

Think Arsenal are going back to their old ways, Villa really need to take this chance for the sake of the league.  Although obviously I've no comment on their match on Monday.

Win on Monday and we go above the Mackems.

Lose and we're well into the relegation zone. Really must f***ing win.

Two points? Not the end of the world tbh.

When we could go 14th. I know, that kinda qualifies your point, but it's an excellent chance to get the tiniest bit of breathing space.

Ref needs shooting (along with half the team for their complacency) not for the penalty, which was soft but hard to argue with.  But for his utterly ludicrous decision not to send off um...Turner, I think it was, because it's 4-1 and who really cares hey...Retard, rules don't change because a team is coasting.  He was on a booking and tripped Carrick who was through on goal.  Be glad we did win, otherwise you'd have to put with Ferguson going utterly apoplectic/purple about that and the media bleating on endlessly like they do everytime he has a whinge.  I've not been this angry after winning since that comically inept 3-2 against Reading in the cup a couple of years back.  Shocking stuff, its like we got the 4th and everyone decided to stop trying, except of course Hull who are incapable of giving up, the utter bastards.  Shame our next two are such hard aways, theres several players who need dropping to make a point.

Think Arsenal are going back to their old ways, Villa really need to take this chance for the sake of the league.  Although obviously I've no comment on their match on Monday.

You forgot to prefix that with "after Monday"  O0

I heard Ferguson say this morning that he was unhappy with how you took your foot off the gas in the 2nd half against West Ham. I bet he is bouncing of the walls of the dressing room about now.

Guest LucaAltieri

I love the way this spurs game is going.

They've been setup to play like a physical 'arry side (which they obviously don't have the muscle to do). They're trying to hassle Liverpool but the bin dippers are still passing it quite comfortably.

Richard Lee you can fuck off, you think you're a god because you saved three penalties but you can FUCK OFF. Who nails your boots to the goalline at the start of each half? Why can't you kick a fucking ball you midget cunt?

Lloyd Doyley - why are you still playing football? You are shit. Dogshit. You look like down syndromed dogshit. You play like it too. You can fuck off you little twat.

What sort of cunting team is winning with 10 minutes to go and then conceded 2 to a shit team like Blackpool? That fat cunt Adam Hammill running rings around that twat Doyley formerly known as a footballer was a joke, Richard Lee is an ongoing joke. And please come and sign O'Toole for £1M, he's really worth that.... ummm.

Guest firetotheworks

Christ, the Liverpool Spurs match is dull as fuck, seems even more so after watching some cracking matches this week.

Guest quklaani

Liverpool; 8 wins and 2 draws, goal difference of +9.  I'd like to draw attention to ours as a comparison, but its a bit embarrasing.  Chelsea's is +23, which is mental.