Other games this weekend

Dave

I love watching Evra play, so strong and got such a great sense of balance, never seems to falls over. Rafael looked good as well. Great game, Arsenal look good but are still a striker away from being real contenders, van Persie is excellent and so is Adebayor (though overrated imo) below that Bentdner is shit frankly.

Guest timmy boy

I love watching Evra play, so strong and got such a great sense of balance, never seems to falls over. Rafael looked good as well. Great game, Arsenal look good but are still a striker away from being real contenders, van Persie is excellent and so is Adebayor (though overrated imo) below that Bentdner is s*** frankly.

Eduardo must nearly be back to full fitness, he looked pretty good before he got injured.

I love watching Evra play, so strong and got such a great sense of balance, never seems to falls over. Rafael looked good as well. Great game, Arsenal look good but are still a striker away from being real contenders, van Persie is excellent and so is Adebayor (though overrated imo) below that Bentdner is s*** frankly.

Eduardo must nearly be back to full fitness, he looked pretty good before he got injured.

Forgot about him, still, don't think he'll reach top form at any time this season and an injury like that definitely will have affected his game one way or another permanently.