Stadium of Light - Time for the FA to act

Benwell Lad

The coins were shocking,  horrible people, I have haerd from my mackem pal that it was the Newcastle fans that tried to get at the Sunderlnd fans.

By doing what? Standing in the away end while they danced around on the pitch, then standing around while they ran towards us? :lol:

Only passing on information mate by a sundelrand fan that was there.   Fucking bellend.

I know, wasn't criticising you, just putting the record straight.

It had to be seen to be believed.  It all goes back to the title of the thread like, something should have been done about it a few years ago.  No pitch invasion = none of the 'afters'

Guest toonlass

The coins were shocking,  horrible people, I have haerd from my mackem pal that it was the Newcastle fans that tried to get at the Sunderlnd fans.

By doing what? Standing in the away end while they danced around on the pitch, then standing around while they ran towards us? :lol:

Only passing on information mate by a sundelrand fan that was there.   Fucking bellend.

I know, wasn't criticising you, just putting the record straight.

It had to be seen to be believed.  It all goes back to the title of the thread like, something should have been done about it a few years ago.  No pitch invasion = none of the 'afters'

Same here. Not criticising or nowt. Just if they had not ran at our end then fuck all would have happened.

Guest Eires No. 1

I hope that any person found seen throwing seats, coins, bottles, cans and incredibably a drain from the pitch!! at fellow humans get banned for life.  Let us not get into, this was Sunderland orientated.  Yes, they've fans invaded the pitch and were provocotive, but for 2 sets of chav's hooligans and hooligan wannabies to set about each other because they live 10 miles away from each other in the name of football is total bollox. 

As for the cowards that threw coins or bottles at innocent fans then you should be ashamed.  To the guy in front who was struck with pound coin in the temple, you know it hurt why retaliate by hurling anything you had in your pockets at innocent people.

Ive had it with away games!!  I find days with chavs shouting abuse at opposing fans with no interest in football a growing trend.  The football is something that go's on in the background these days..........

Iam I just gettin old or has football just died??  RIP  :no:

Load of crap that is. The sunderland fans were on the pitch running towards the Newcastle fans as soon as the final whistle blew. Yes, some numpties from our end charged at them, but they came at us first. Also saw chairs and bottles going both ways, and coins coming towards us. No need for it man.

of course they is, they fucking shit themselves when some of our fans ran back at them, fuck em

Load of crap that is. The sunderland fans were on the pitch running towards the Newcastle fans as soon as the final whistle blew. Yes, some numpties from our end charged at them, but they came at us first. Also saw chairs and bottles going both ways, and coins coming towards us. No need for it man.

of course they is, they f***ing s*** themselves when some of our fans ran back at them, f*** em

My pal aint scum mate, he is a good lad and is always honest as he can be.

of course they is, they fucking shit themselves when some of our fans ran back at them, fuck em

:rolleyes:

of course they is, they f***ing s*** themselves when some of our fans ran back at them, f*** em

My pal aint scum mate, he is a good lad and is always honest as he can be.

never said scum it was meant to say sh*t, wasn't calling him that

I hope that any person found seen throwing seats, coins, bottles, cans and incredibably a drain from the pitch!! at fellow humans get banned for life.  Let us not get into, this was Sunderland orientated.  Yes, they've fans invaded the pitch and were provocotive, but for 2 sets of chav's hooligans and hooligan wannabies to set about each other because they live 10 miles away from each other in the name of football is total bollox. 

As for the cowards that threw coins or bottles at innocent fans then you should be ashamed.  To the guy in front who was struck with pound coin in the temple, you know it hurt why retaliate by hurling anything you had in your pockets at innocent people.

Ive had it with away games!!  I find days with chavs shouting abuse at opposing fans with no interest in football a growing trend.  The football is something that go's on in the background these days..........

Give over, I've been to Sunderland when we've had hundreds of our fans fighting in the home end, today didn't look good but it's been a lot worse.

I was actually very proud of most of our lot for not retaliating. Despite the shower of bottles and coins, tramps on the pitch and scruffy urchins trying to get over the franky pathetic but of tape acting as segregation, very little bar plenty of insults went the other way.

The sheer volume of 1, 2 and 5p's left on the terraces as we left says a lot on so many levels.

Guest Eires No. 1

Give over, I've been to Sunderland when we've had hundreds of our fans fighting in the home end, today didn't look good but it's been a lot worse.

Maybe just me getting old  then.  Cant be arsed with these people....

The authorities will do nowt as usual.  Theres more balls in a maternity ward.  

These tramps know no better though.  As for the pitch today, it looked like a ladfill site.  What a bunch of scruffy c****.  Do they come with their sainsburys carrier bags full of home made sarnies and mars bars or what?  

Guest Mcdonald36

Chances are we'll get in more trouble for ripping out seats and chucking them than any criticism they'll get.

Your avatar is mesmerising.

Its a fucking Newcastle v Sunderland game. What did you expect, divvy clown.?

Guest Eires No. 1

Its a fucking Newcastle v Sunderland game. What did you expect, divvy clown.?

Well call me old fashioned but is it too much to ask to watch a football match where i dont get twatted with coins whilst ducking out of the way of ripped out seats.  Where fathers dont have to have smother there kids to stop them being struck by objects thrown from loons?

I was actually very proud of most of our lot for not retaliating. Despite the shower of bottles and coins, tramps on the pitch and scruffy urchins trying to get over the franky pathetic but of tape acting as segregation, very little bar plenty of insults went the other way.

The sheer volume of 1, 2 and 5p's left on the terraces as we left says a lot on so many levels.

have to agree, we took alot more thrown at us than was thrown back, people around me were getting hit with coins and all the police did was film us not turn the camera to point to where there were coming from

Guest Heneage

Will anything be done about this? Keane and Claridge both saying it was nothing. Bullshit waiting to see if MOTD pick up on it.

Will anything be done about this? Keane and Claridge both saying it was nothing. Bullshit waiting to see if MOTD pick up on it.

they have got away with celebrating there goals past us by there fans coming on the pitch for years

they have got away with celebrating there goals past us by there fans coming on the pitch for years

Linekar read a statement out from the police saying that a full investigation is under way