Stadium of Light - Time for the FA to act

Benwell Lad

Did anyone expect anything else? ???

They've invaded the pitch after every goal against us at that place, they invaded the pitch when England played there, it's one of the few grounds where racist abuse is still commonplace. These people are animals.

They might have three points today but they'll always be sub-human.

I e-mailed Sunderland last year regarding the matter, as every singly year they've invaded upon scoring.  They assured me everything was done.  Well...

Not only did it happen upon scoring, but i think everyone knew there'd be some sort of invasion at the final whistle.  So why wasn't it prevented?  Not once has it happened at St James's, and we've had a lot more to invade over.  Of course it wasn't an innocent invasion either, they were using it as a route to us, where they proceded to throw coins and other things at us.  A guy next to me cut his head and my Dad went off 30p richer.  Pathetic, it really is.  I mean imagine if we did it everytime we won?

Nothing makes you feel better about losing than getting out of Sunderland, and arriving in Newcastle, knowing they have to live there and with them.

What about the seats I could see being thrown onto the pitch from our lot? Takes two to tango.

Obviously people are going to retaliate when they're charging at us and throwing things.  Not encouraging it, but no matter who it is, it's going to happen.  And I saw one bit of seat be thrown from our end.

I e-mailed Sunderland last year regarding the matter, as every singly year they've invaded upon scoring.  They assured me everything was done.  Well...

Not only did it happen upon scoring, but i think everyone knew there'd be some sort of invasion at the final whistle.  So why wasn't it prevented?  Not once has it happened at St James's, and we've had a lot more to invade over.  Of course it wasn't an innocent invasion either, they were using it as a route to us, where they proceded to throw coins and other things at us.  A guy next to me cut his head and my Dad went off 30p richer.  Pathetic, it really is.  I mean imagine if we did it everytime we won?

:lol:

Did anyone see the scrap on the TV just after the final whistle when it showed the Mackems leaving the field and one take a few hits before running away from a Toon fan, then after the police chased the Newcastle fan, the Mackem then decided he would go after him?

Just watched JK being interviewed on Sky and the reporter asked him if it was "wise" to involve Barton given the reception it provoked ?

FFS a substitute warms up in a Premier league game and is attacked and abused by a hoard of inbred hooligans - so somehow they imply it's the manager's fault for asking him to warm up  :icon_scratch:

Just watched JK being interviewed on Sky and the reporter asked him if it was "wise" to involve Barton given the reception it provoked ?

FFS a substitute warms up in a Premier league game and is attacked and abused by a hoard of inbred hooligans - so somehow they imply it's the manager's fault for asking him to warm up   :icon_scratch:

Aye, I couldn't get my head around the implication that it was somehow Barton or NUFC's fault, the grief he got.

Guest Heneage

Ask yourself if this was SJP and Chopra warmed up and kissed the badge would he got coins thrown at him? Imagine the sheer uproar if he did, I seem to remember Chopra was allowed to warm up in peace.

Its just embarrasing that we get involved in it with them, let them act like brain daead scum we should stay well clear. Ripping up seats and acting the way our fans did will only cost the club money when the FA slap us with a fine.

The dick that tried to get to Barton should get a life time ban for what he did, Barton did nowt wrong he was just warming up, I mean fkn hell is he going to have to warm up in the technical area at every away game? disgrace that the ref made him move they should control the crwod better and let the player get on with what he has to, he has done fk all to them to make them act that way towards him.

Guest Stephen927

They all see a goal or full time as the perfect excuse to try and make a break from their careworkers thus the running on the pitch.

Guest toonlass

Lad behind me got hit by a coin, cut his head and knocked him out. St Johns Ambulance people had to come and deal with him. And their lot were throwing seats at us too. Its stupid. They were on the pitch as soon as the final whistle blows, and it happens every year! Sunderland need to get it dealt with! However our lads who caused probs are just as bad.

The coins were shocking,  horrible people, I have haerd from my mackem pal that it was the Newcastle fans that tried to get at the Sunderlnd fans.

By doing what? Standing in the away end while they danced around on the pitch, then standing around while they ran towards us? :lol:

Only passing on information mate by a sundelrand fan that was there.  Fucking bellend.

Guest toonlass

The coins were shocking,  horrible people, I have haerd from my mackem pal that it was the Newcastle fans that tried to get at the Sunderlnd fans.

Load of crap that is. The sunderland fans were on the pitch running towards the Newcastle fans as soon as the final whistle blew. Yes, some numpties from our end charged at them, but they came at us first. Also saw chairs and bottles going both ways, and coins coming towards us. No need for it man.

Load of crap that is. The sunderland fans were on the pitch running towards the Newcastle fans as soon as the final whistle blew. Yes, some numpties from our end charged at them, but they came at us first. Also saw chairs and bottles going both ways, and coins coming towards us. No need for it man.

Just passing on a different point of view.  Dont shoot the messenger.

Did anyone see the scrap on the TV just after the final whistle when it showed the Mackems leaving the field and one take a few hits before running away from a Toon fan, then after the police chased the Newcastle fan, the Mackem then decided he would go after him?

seen this like he ended up getting a good kicking in the newcastle end