Is Anyone Else...

Crumpy Gunt

have to say, before today i was quite impressed by him.

he bottled it today though, our bench was better than half of the team that started, which says a lot.

he should have put the best playeron the pitch rather than stick with those that played (albeit well( agisnt city.

I have no expectation of him at all so whether he fails miserably or succeeds in some way, I shant feel any different towards him. He is as good as we can hope for while the buyout is pending so I have accepted that he just has to do what he can and hope for the best

Thought he seemed very subdued in his interviews today

"i feel sorry for him,it's a bit unfair and it's not Joey's fault. Virtually every mass murder that's gone on in this country has had his name associated with it".

What the f*** is the daft c*** on about? This from the manager of NUFC.

Fucking hell  :doh:

getting totally pissed off with Joe Kinnears efforts at managing the Club?

The sooner we can rid the Club of this clown the better

The bloke is a total embarrassment.

I agree with everything. I mentioned it in the Man City match thread.

getting totally pissed off with Joe Kinnears efforts at managing the Club?

The sooner we can rid the Club of this clown the better

The bloke is a total embarrassment.

Pissed off? I was pissed off the day i heard of his appointment because i expected the shite we are going through.

Why are we slating Kinnear like this after three games in a very tough situation? I think he is decent and should stay until the end of the season. We need stability more than anything else. Fans are so fickle and angry all the time. Probaly the same idiots who thought Keegan was useless last year after a string of useless results. Once we get this new owner, we will have had 3 different owners and 4 different managers in about 2 and a quarter seasons. That is insane. You think the fans would at least give people a chance ffs.

Guest optimistic nit

i've always thought he's been a bit of a clown tbh. although he did well to get those 2 draws.

we need a new board before any new manager though.

he bottled it today though, our bench was better than half of the team that started, which says a lot.

he should have put the best playeron the pitch rather than stick with those that played (albeit well( agisnt city.

WHS.

5 of the bench should have started today (Xisco, Enrique, Jonas, Barton and N'Zogbia for Shola, Bassong, Geremi, Butt and Duff respectively) and we'd have had a much better chance in the game.

Fitness shouldn't be an issue, Jonas is the fittest player I've ever seen so a while out with a bad shoulder won't have changed things that much, and Barton hasn't been injured he's been banned so again fitness shouldn't be relevant. Barton could be short of match sharpness perhaps, but not fitness. And he'll only get match sharpness by playing.

Really needs to have the balls to make some changes for the next match.

WHS.

5 of the bench should have started today (Xisco, Enrique, Jonas, Barton and N'Zogbia for Shola, Bassong, Geremi, Butt and Duff respectively) and we'd have had a much better chance in the game.

Fitness shouldn't be an issue, Jonas is the fittest player I've ever seen so a while out with a bad shoulder won't have changed things that much, and Barton hasn't been injured he's been banned so again fitness shouldn't be relevant. Barton could be short of match sharpness perhaps, but not fitness. And he'll only get match sharpness by playing.

Really needs to have the balls to make some changes for the next match.

theres a difference between fit and match fit. even barton has said it will take 4 or 5 games till he is match fit.

He's done fine.

The real test comes now though, we've got 4 games coming up where anything less than 7 points from the available 12 won't cut it.

Same old problem though, he's had 3 games in charge FFS :lol:

We can never give a manager time can we?

Why are we slating Kinnear like this after three games in a very tough situation? I think he is decent and should stay until the end of the season. We need stability more than anything else. Fans are so fickle and angry all the time. Probaly the same idiots who thought Keegan was useless last year after a string of useless results. Once we get this new owner, we will have had 3 different owners and 4 different managers in about 2 and a quarter seasons. That is insane. You think the fans would at least give people a chance ffs.

No way I want this guy in charge until the end of the season. Get rid ASAP!.

Yes, sack him now and get Hughton back, because he did a fantastic job!

No let's get a decent Manager in that might help, and before you say nobody wants the job, have they really tried to get a top class Manager?.

No let's get a decent Manager in that might help, and before you say nobody wants the job, have they really tried to get a top class Manager?.

Who is 'they' though?

The club is up for sale, there's no point in 'them' (which would include Ashley, who doesn't care anymore) appointing someone for the potential new owners to sack him.

Joe Kinnear is the best option in the short-term, and he hasn't even done a bad job.

Guest toonlass

I was really hacked off that he left the substitutions so late. We should have had Jonas and Barton on at half time. I reckon he bottled it!

Crumpy 'kneejerk' Gunt starts another fishing expidition.

Can you imagine the fury if he'd started with the bench players and one or two of them got injured? Kinnear got more exp in football than most of the 'fans' in this thread have  experience of 'supporting.'

If he hadn't of come in we'd have lost against Everton and City, that's for sure.