Ramos sacked; Harry Redknapp takes over at Spurs

Menace

SSN: Allardyce would be interested in the Pompey job.

Whoring himself around again.

Was in Dubai over the weekend as Showtime's in-studio guest analyst. Clearly leaned towards the mackems in his analysis, but to be fair he talked a lot of sense.

Damn.

Can't see Spurs getting relegated then. Redknapp will pull them out.  It's not just a shame because we'd like to see Spurs go down, but also because it now puts more pressure on us to stay up.

Was hoping they'd stick with Ramos for another month or so.

Guest Howaythetoon

does anybody still believe in this DOF bollocks

I think Baggio may be swinging from a landing as we speak with the latest developments at Spurs.

Noticed this today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7693059.stm

One of his first items of business was to bring in Kevin Bond, with whom he has worked with at a number of clubs, as his assistant.

:shifty:

Jobs for the boys?

Reckon Adams and Jordan (maybe not Adam's so much) will be pissed of for not being asked or do we think they turned Harry down ?

Noticed this today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7693059.stm

One of his first items of business was to bring in Kevin Bond, with whom he has worked with at a number of clubs, as his assistant.

:shifty:

Jobs for the boys?

Reckon Adams and Jordan (maybe not Adam's so much) will be pissed of for not being asked or do we think they turned Harry down ?

Adams is after the managers job at Pompey and hasn't Joe Jordan been there since time began?

The Spuds hype has started again already I see..  According to bookies they're now more likely to finish in Europe then get relegated! :idiot2:

Meanwhile, the Daily Mirror are claiming that appointing Redknapp could cost the Spuds a total of £30 million (cost of sacking Ramos, Poyet, Alvarez and Comolli, plus compensation for Portsmouth and Harry's new contract).  It is the Mirror of course, but its probably not far from the truth on this one.

Guest Heneage

See he's brought back 4-5 lads from Reserves and given then numbers Rocha, Taarabet, Ghaly are the three I could remember.

Guest Heneage

See he's brought back 4-5 lads from Reserves and given then numbers Rocha, Taarabet, Ghaly are the three I could remember.

Rocha is f***ing awfull, hope he plays :D

Dunno i've seen worse. Ghaly is the suprise had potential but looked truly shite for Derby.

saw this recently. Amazing bale statistic....coincidence?

--

How Bale is Spurs' jinx

There may be some hope on the horizon for Tottenham supporters dreaming of a first Premier League win of the season. Thanks to his sending off against Stoke last week Gareth Bale is banned for tomorrow's game against Bolton - which may be good news if a remarkable statistic can be taken as an omen: he has never won a league game during his 15 months at White Hart Lane.

Premier League

With Bale P: 15 W: 0 D: 6 L: 9 F: 19 A: 30 GD: -11 Pts: 6

Without Bale P: 32 W: 11 D: 9 L: 12 F: 53 A: 45 GD: +8 Pts: 42

• 1 month later...