The longer JK stays...

Guest Howaythetoon

Typical. The defeat against Sunderland in no way reflected the fact that they had a better team on the pitch, a manager who assembled that team and were playing at home. No, no, no it was because Joe Kinnear is a shit manager.

Sometimes i wonder what some of you lot have between the ears.

We have a better team then Sunderland the tactics were wrong.

The good thing about this is we play WBA tomorrow, we can go out and put it behind us straight off and hopefully get another 3pts on the board.

Yes, with Owen, Viduka, Barton and Jonas starting, our team is better but not by a long way.

Cisse >>> Ameobi and Martins on the day.

Viduka, is on the other side of the planet, you wont see him again, till next spring.

For me you've got to isolate the derby from every other game, there are too many variables to consider.

Yes he got it wrong on Saturday, but prior to that we've had:

Good second half v Blackburn

Spirited Comeback v Everton

Encouraging display v Citeh

It will be interesting to see the team on Tues, it will give us a measure of the man as he finally has a squad to play with.

Butt should be rested, the foot knock he is carrying gives a convenient excuse to 'rest' his stand in captain. This brings in Barton for a full comeback - I'd also be tempted to give him the armband.

Jonas must play as we are at home, its a toss up between Duff and Geremi who gets rested. Also tempted with Zoggy to give us plenty of pace down the wings.

I'd also question Shola's ability to play 3 games in a short space of time considering his last couple of years.

If he applies something like the above I think we can look forward with a bit of confidence to pulling safe, if he sticks with the old warhorses however then he has fallen into the Roeder trap of playing those who got you into trouble in the first place

Typical. The defeat against Sunderland in no way reflected the fact that they had a better team on the pitch, a manager who assembled that team and were playing at home. No, no, no it was because Joe Kinnear is a shit manager.

Succinct, and accurate.

Succinct, and accurate.

As opposed to long-winded and full of shit? Yeah, me and HTT are like chalk and cheese ;)

Typical. The defeat against Sunderland in no way reflected the fact that they had a better team on the pitch, a manager who assembled that team and were playing at home. No, no, no it was because Joe Kinnear is a s*** manager.

Succinct, and accurate.

Agreed

At least we'll not have people calling for him to be appointed full time.

Shite , i was making a dossier for him and a website .

Who are you then?

:pow:

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

Guest Washington_Mag

Who are you then?

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

So?

Who are you then?

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

So?

So who are you?

Guest Washington_Mag

Who are you then?

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

So?

So who are you?

Who are you then?

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

So?

So who are you?

Fair enough, I'll just ban you anyway.

Guest Washington_Mag

Who are you then?

That's not an answer.

I'm still waiting.

So?

So who are you?

Fair enough, I'll just ban you anyway.

For me you've got to isolate the derby from every other game, there are too many variables to consider.

Yes he got it wrong on Saturday, but prior to that we've had:

Good second half v Blackburn

Spirited Comeback v Everton

Encouraging display v Citeh

It will be interesting to see the team on Tues, it will give us a measure of the man as he finally has a squad to play with.

Butt should be rested, the foot knock he is carrying gives a convenient excuse to 'rest' his stand in captain. This brings in Barton for a full comeback - I'd also be tempted to give him the armband.

Jonas must play as we are at home, its a toss up between Duff and Geremi who gets rested. Also tempted with Zoggy to give us plenty of pace down the wings.

I'd also question Shola's ability to play 3 games in a short space of time considering his last couple of years.

If he applies something like the above I think we can look forward with a bit of confidence to pulling safe, if he sticks with the old warhorses however then he has fallen into the Roeder trap of playing those who got you into trouble in the first place

Agree with most of that. A win today should be achieved if the strikers deliver, and that should ease the pressure on Kinnear. A bit daft to be going overboard with the criticism after one bad result however disappointing. JK is only an interim manager and seeing as we aren't in a position to make a permanent appointment yet, it's a bit daft to be whinging.