N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Shame to see him go, he could still be a fantastic player, but I dont want anyone at the club that doesnt want to be here and turn things around.

He will be missed as much as Milner is.

I do wish someone should muzzle him and his agent though, it embarrassing for everyone, and each time he makes these desperate pleas the clubs that actually do want him are going to bid lower for him.

on the other hand...think christiano ronaldo and real madrid or man utd with numerous players. the agent and the tapping up club just say "prove it"

If Ronaldo's agent had been quoted in the press saying Real had been ringing him up, then that would be pretty decent proof.

reals general manager said he had already agreed a deal and was in talks most of the summer.

If he ousts Ashley Young I think I'll ahve a turd at the game tonight in the stand. Young has been their most effective supply line from the elft wing all season, why move him to the right to accomodate somebody worse? And when you think they spent £12m on Milner, I'd say there's no chance.

One possible solution is if Barry needs this groin operation they might play him as part of the midfield 3. However, he's playing Reo-Coker at right back purely to accomodate him in the team (I think? Brummie?) so surely he would go back into midfield.

I think if Zoggy is sold then we will be a player and a manager down, JK will do a Keegan..

Why? Jk doesn't pick him in midfield unless we have a couple of players missing, so I'm pretty sure he is one of the players Kinnear could stand to lose, especially as he's one of the few who other clubs will pay decent money for.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Villa interested this morning according to Sky Sports News. Watch him go there and set the league on fire under MON

I wish we had MON as manager.

Guest Stephen927

If he ousts Ashley Young I think I'll ahve a turd at the game tonight in the stand. Young has been their most effective supply line from the elft wing all season, why move him to the right to accomodate somebody worse? And when you think they spent £12m on Milner, I'd say there's no chance.

One possible solution is if Barry needs this groin operation they might play him as part of the midfield 3. However, he's playing Reo-Coker at right back purely to accomodate him in the team (I think? Brummie?) so surely he would go back into midfield.

Reo-Coker is playing right back so that Luke Young can play left back, I think.

From the BBC gossip breaking news thingy:

Charles N'Zogbia says he wants to know how much Newcastle value him at so he can leave the club. "The club want to sell some players, so why not me? Lyon, make a move!" said the French midfielder. (Aujourd'hui Sport, 1015 GMT)

From the BBC gossip breaking news thingy:

Charles N'Zogbia says he wants to know how much Newcastle value him at so he can leave the club. "The club want to sell some players, so why not me? Lyon, make a move!" said the French midfielder. (Aujourd'hui Sport, 1015 GMT)

This boy is out of control.

contrasting emotions for me. i do feel a bit soory for him because he has been mucked around, ie being the best LW  but constantly playing LB so i wouldnt blame him for leaving in that sense

Aye, but at the end of the day you show a bit of loyalty to your club.

You ask for a transfer, put your head down in training and get on with it in the meantime. None of this "Come and get me Lyon!" crap. It's disrespectful and he has no right. I hope he leaves and his career goes fucking downhill.

He's getting steadily less subtle over time. It's gone from "I could move you know" to "PLEASE COME AND GET ME." Sickening, and it hardly sounds like a guy who's going to give his all for us, which is a problem given we have about 10 fit senior players.

cant see lyon or arsenal wanting him as he's not that good. even villa have a far better player in his position so if he moves to one of them he'll be a squad player at best. fulham, spurs, west ham, psg are more realistic

Not nice of him to speak out, but then our managers have treated him like shit ever since Duff's arrival. I think the error lies on both sides in his case - we've treated him badly and unfairly in terms of first team football, and as a result he's shown a lack of respect in his attempts to leave.

Guest elbee909

If he ousts Ashley Young I think I'll ahve a turd at the game tonight in the stand.

How are you going to do that, go back in time? :)