Newcastle United's Next Match is Aston Villa @ SJP on Mon 3rd Nov KO@20:00 StS1

Skirge

I agree with Brummie, they have bags of pace and a target man who can actually play football. They will be loving it if we come out and pussh up the pitch, with the amount of mistake swe make I reckon they will be set up for the counter attack. I wouldn't have the defence too high up the field today. I'd also make sure bassong is in to tackle the pace of abhonlahor (whatever his name is).

If you sit back and defend, we'll struggle to break you down.

If you have a go at us and play gets more stretched, we're far, far more dangerous.

We couldn't contain West Brom when we tried to sit back and defend, I don't even want to think about us doing it against you.

we are at least scoring goals so we should manage a draw, a win would be great as gives us the fulham and wigan games to pull ourself clear, we may be bottom but the table is so tight so a win would put us within a point of the likes of man city

1-1 with them scoring late!

If you sit back and defend, we'll struggle to break you down.

If you have a go at us and play gets more stretched, we're far, far more dangerous.

So long as Carew is playing you'll be grand. We've never been able to cope with him and I can't see that changing tonight.

We are going to get murdered, Enrique will play and get raped it ode snot matter if Jonas is on the left wing infront of him or not, Butt and Barton in CM will just get overran.

Its such a sad state to be in when you have no faith at all in your yeam and manager, I just do not see how we are going to turn this around, all we can hope for is that Villa have a fkn horrible off day and we manage to sneak it.

----------Given

Beye--Tayl---Colo---Jose

Duff---Butt---Bart---Jonas

-------Owen---Oba

We are going to get murdered, Enrique will play and get raped it ode snot matter if Jonas is on the left wing infront of him or not, Butt and Barton in CM will just get overran.

Its such a sad state to be in when you have no faith at all in your yeam and manager, I just do not see how we are going to turn this around, all we can hope for is that Villa have a fkn horrible off day and we manage to sneak it.

----------Given

Beye--Tayl---Colo---Jose

Duff---Butt---Bart---Jonas

-------Owen---Oba

For the record, I don't think Owen or Butt will start. Barton and Guthrie did enough in the first half against West Brom to warrant another chance I think.

I agree but JK will want his Captain and Vice Captain on the pitch.

Could actually be a good thing in terms of what it's like in the stand. Say for example, we're a goal down with Owen & Martins both starting, a lot of people would be resigned to the fact we're not going to be able to change things.

If, however, we need a goal after an hour, the fact we've got someone like Owen on the bench to nick us a goal might just ease the tension a bit.