Boo'ing James Milner?

Skirge

I fkn hope we do, little c*** needs it!

You left so shut the fk up, horrible little bastard.

:lol:

Newcastle v Aston Villa: James Milner happy to be out of crisis club

By James Nursey 3/11/2008

James Milner has urged Aston Villa to exploit Newcastle's turmoil tonight after admitting the club lurched from crisis to crisis during his spell at St James' Park.

Milner, 22, is set to make his fourth Premier League start for Villa this evening following a £12million move from Newcastle in August.

The England Under-21 winger's controversial switch against Kevin Keegan's wishes sparked a row with owner Mike Ashley which saw the manager walk out a week later.

But Milner, who signed for Newcastle from Leeds in July 2004 for £3.6m, claims his stint in the north-east was plagued with problems from the start.

Now the club's fans want Ashley out, with stand-in boss Joe Kinnear expected to leave when the Magpies are eventually taken over.

"It will be tough until they can sort out that stability from the top," said Milner.

"I went up there when Sir Bobby Robson was there and he got sacked after four games so that was tough for me personally.

"Since then there has been a lot of changes in managers, a lot of off-the-field problems and things like that.

"A lot of things went on and the events after I left - like the manager leaving - showed not everyone was on the same wavelength.

"Things weren't right and that's been the problem at Newcastle for a long time.

"There's a lot of quality up there, a lot of good players and good managers, but there is always another story off the field.

Guest elbee909

I'm trying to see the bit where he "urged Aston Villa to exploit Newcastle's turmoil".

Typical newspaper fucking bollocks.

I know he didn't :lol: just trying to fire things up for tonighty, he still jumped ship though so he needs booing for that.

'He jumped ship'?? Wasn't he sold by a club who wanted 12m for him, and yet wouldn't even talk to his agent about putting him on a longer contract with similar wages to Taylor ??

He always did his best, even after he was messed about by Roeder & Shepherd on the eve of a new season...some people need to take their Black & White glasses off and see the reality OR unplug their nostrils & smell the coffee.

I think that booing him would merely convince him(if indeed he needed any further proof)that he had made the right move ; also, he will be the one having the last laugh if Newcastle are relegated in May..!

ZOMG Milner says there's been problems at the club for a long long time!!! What a blinkered idiot!!!! Doesnt he know that our problems only started when Mike Ashley dipped his curry-laced cockney fingers into our arses?? Before that we qualified for CL more times than any other club bar 4 blab blablablablablablabalblablablabla

ZOMG Milner says there's been problems at the club for a long long time!!! What a blinkered idiot!!!! Doesnt he know that our problems only started when Mike Ashley dipped his curry-laced cockney fingers into our arses?? Before that we qualified for CL more times than any other club bar 4 blab blablablablablablabalblablablabla

:lol:

All the interviews I have seen from him over the weekend have said nice things about the club and how the fans deservce success.  Also said that he did not really want to leave.

And seeing that he joined just before SBR left when many of current problems can be traced back to, he is right to say there was always turmoil at the club during his time here.

Considering the way he was sometimes treated during his time here, I think he has been quite gracious.

:lol: OMG you lot are some serious fkers, yes he always gave his all every time he played, but of course he is going to say nice things about us, he does not want to get grief. We are that great and special to him he stuck in a transfer request, he is an ex Toon player thats lets face it was not that good for us, effort was 100% end product less than 50%.

Some tongue is cheek booing is fine, lets face it if its puts him off his game then we need all the help  we can get.

Guest elbee909

:lol: OMG you lot are some serious fkers, yes he always gave his all every time he played, but of course he is going to say nice things about us, he does not want to get grief. We are that great and special to him he stuck in a transfer request, he is an ex Toon player thats lets face it was not that good for us, effort was 100% end product less than 50%.

Some tongue is cheek booing is fine, lets face it if its puts him off his game then we need all the help  we can get.

Start sharpening the coins.

I quite liked James Milner as a player for us.

Agree that £12M for him was hard to turn down.

BUT, was dissapointed to say the least that he had not only handed in a transfer request himself but also cited (and it still gets mentioned by MON this weekend) the lack of a new contract not being forthcoming when the greedy yorkshire twat had only just signed a new 4 or 5 year deal not 12 months before so wasn't even due a new contract.

He can fuck right off for me like.

I quite liked James Milner as a player for us.

Agree that £12M for him was hard to turn down.

BUT, was dissapointed to say the least that he had not only handed in a transfer request himself but also cited (and it still gets mentioned by MON this weekend) the lack of a new contract not being forthcoming when the greedy yorkshire t*** had only just signed a new 4 or 5 year deal not 12 months before so wasn't even due a new contract.

He can f*** right off for me like.

And while people say we didn't replace him, I think the man who'll be in his position for us today (Gutierrez), is a much much better player.