FAO Claudio Cacapa

Shak

he was shit, but saying he lost us the game single handed is madness. We didn't get a shot on target until Shola's goal man, the midfield is so inept it might just be the worst in the premiership

He was responsible for both goals.  If he doesn't fuck up twice that dramatically improves our chances of winning.

Today was Cacapa's fault, end of story.

he was s***, but saying he lost us the game single handed is madness. We didn't get a shot on target until Shola's goal man, the midfield is so inept it might just be the worst in the premiership

He was responsible for both goals.  If he doesn't f*** up twice that dramatically improves our chances of winning.

no it isn't the end of the story though. He was s****, our central defenders (with the exception of Colo) are s****, which is why I went ballistic when Faye was sold.

Our attacking play was embarrasing today, the midfield non existant at times, just like against West Brom and the mackems. The tactics are s***, the team selection is s***, substitutions s***

Cacapa's horrific performance today doesn't begin to tell the story

he was s***, but saying he lost us the game single handed is madness. We didn't get a shot on target until Shola's goal man, the midfield is so inept it might just be the worst in the premiership

He was responsible for both goals.  If he doesn't f*** up twice that dramatically improves our chances of winning.

no it isn't the end of the story though. He was s****, our central defenders (with the exception of Colo) are s****, which is why I went ballistic when Faye was sold.

Our attacking play was embarrasing today, the midfield non existant at times, just like against West Brom and the mackems. The tactics are s***, the team selection is s***, substitutions s***

Yes, but in terms of today Cacapa cost us any chance of winning the game O0

There's real problems throughout the team, anyone can see that.

That said, we were bossing it at 1-1 until Cacapa made Johnson look like Magnus Vermagnusson for the penalty. Think we would have gone on to win had it not happened, as Fulham looked lost.

He was f***ing s****.

32 won 6 Ligue 1 titles, and was bossed around by a Birmingham City reject, f***ing useless and at fault for both goals, I'd have had Bassong.

He did not play many games for Lyon is his last season with them & was no longer there captain.

We scored one goal. Which is all we would have needed had Caçapa not been in the team.

The Brazilian Boumsong.

Okay he's a former Brazilian international and Lyon captain, I understand Kinnear screwing up the selection once based on reputation.

But if he ever, ever starts again, I'm going to go completely bonkers.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10278~28244,00.html

Cacapa, real name Claudio Roberto da Silva, is a strong and domineering central defender, his ability to do the simple things well is the major strength of his game.

f***ing hell, what an opening paragraph. :lol:

I have a theory that he's been replaced by an evil twin since the Portsmouth match.

He was absolutely rock solid in his first few appearances.

I didnt see the game but judging by the posts on here, his mistake in conceding the penalty completely knocked the stuffing out of the players and took any momentum we had after our goal, away in one fell swoop.

He looked off the pace which I why I thought Kinnear would have gone with Bassong, should have got a call off Given for the first goal though.

To blame the whole defeat on him is kneejerk to the extreme.

Guest The Libertine

He looked off the pace which I why I thought Kinnear would have gone with Bassong, should have got a call off Given for the first goal though.

:thup:

he was simply the biggest problem of many problems.

:thup:

he was simply the biggest problem of many problems.

I'm not saying we're perfect, but today he could quite fairly be described as our "only" problem.

And Cacapa was still the biggest problem by a mile.

Cacapa was very poor.  His headed clearence that rebounded off Coloccini to Andy Johnson just summed up his day.  It's been a year and he still doesn't look like he is getting any more used to the English game... move him on in Jan and get someone better in.

Cacapa was very poor.  His headed clearence that rebounded off Coloccini to Andy Johnson just summed up his day.  It's been a year and he still doesn't look like he is getting any more used to the English game... move him on in Jan and get someone better in.

There is hardly going to be host of clubs after him & I doubt Ashley or the ED(F) will be paying contracts up in Jan if they are both still here.

Todays game was poor in quality and could have gone either way. Unfortunately for Cacapa, one awful header and some physically weak dithering cost us a result.

Having said that, some of his colleagues of higher reputations didnt exactly cover themselves in glory. Both wide men were poor, Oba couldnt control the ball all game long and Enrique's distribution was typically wretched.

Coloccini's reaction to being told he was playing alongside Cacapa;

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp343/wales203/67qqhk.gif

and it was Cacapa's when he saw the starting line-up:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/Donoho25/28tyflu.gif