Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest timmy boy

Looking on the Villa Talk forum the fans seem to have taken a real disliking to Milner.Saying he has no pace, can't cross but he has good attitude and work rate. We could of told them that before they spent 12 million on him.

Looking on the Villa Talk forum the fans seem to have taken a real disliking to Milner.Saying he has no pace, can't cross but he has good attitude and work rate. We could of told them that before they spent 12 million on him.

It'd be funnier if the money hadn't disappeared into thin air.

I think that's a bit unfair to say really, and unnecessarily spiteful.

I think that's a bit unfair to say really, and unnecessarily spiteful.

??? It's a perfectly valid statement, but for £5.7m or so.

What is to say it was not going to be spent in Jan or later though. I just think it's abit insane to say it disappeared because it wasn't spent in the next five days, that's all. I'm not even trying to start an argument, but that's just unnecessary.

I think because he tried to sell the club long before January came around

What is to say it was not going to be spent in Jan or later though. I just think it's abit insane to say it disappeared because it wasn't spent in the next five days, that's all. I'm not even trying to start an argument, but that's just unnecessary.

I think because he tried to sell the club long before January came around

Obviously circumstances arose, though it seems we will be active in transfers regardless

Guest firetotheworks

Oh no! Everything we talk about is underlined with this whole Keegan, Ashley thing. Well I say Keegan is to blame, and doesnt love the club really, and is nasty! Take that everyone!

Did I just hear David Moyes correct there? They sent one of their players across to get treatment from Dr Richard Steadman, but he couldn't do anything because he injured his arm in a skiing accident? :lol:

I was only half listening so probably just heard what I wanted to hear...

Did I just hear David Moyes correct there? They sent one of their players across to get treatment from Dr Richard Steadman, but he couldn't do anything because he injured his arm in a skiing accident? :lol:

I was only half listening so probably just heard what I wanted to hear...

Yep :lol:

Was James Vaughan, just been on again.

How's Chinedu playing? Or Edu whatever hes going by these days, we were after him while back I remember.

Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi. That is how is called. Much like Mikel Obi, he is another one of our Nigerian players who's middle name has become his surname in the eyes of European media. I will never understand it. Ibisevic, Obasi, and Demba Ba are all fanastic players. I highly doubt they would come here though. Would be an dd career move really.