Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest timmy boy

Gutted. Spurs are pretty poor. Loach was tidy. Doyley is s***. Was it a pen? TAMAS SCORED  :kasper:. Bridcutt looks very good still. Hoskins should've started. McAnuff is s***. Smith was marked out of the game imo. The Spurs team were pretty poor too. Saggyfaced c*** wins again.

It was a definite pen.Jenas got clipped.

Gutted. Spurs are pretty poor. Loach was tidy. Doyley is shit. Was it a pen? TAMAS SCORED  :kasper:. Bridcutt looks very good still. Hoskins should've started. McAnuff is shit. Smith was marked out of the game imo. The Spurs team were pretty poor too. Saggyfaced cunt wins again.

It was a weird one, being simultaneously a penalty and a dive. Spurs were very poor, but Watford are awful, I'm sorry GG, but :lol:

Gutted. Spurs are pretty poor. Loach was tidy. Doyley is shit. Was it a pen? TAMAS SCORED  :kasper:. Bridcutt looks very good still. Hoskins should've started. McAnuff is shit. Smith was marked out of the game imo. The Spurs team were pretty poor too. Saggyfaced cunt wins again.

It was a weird one, being simultaneously a penalty and a dive. Spurs were very poor, but Watford are awful, I'm sorry GG, but :lol:

We have 5/6 decent players, the rest are shit. Harley, O'Toole, Hoskins, Williamson, Bridcutt, Loach and Smith are ok, the rest are crap. I thought we did well tonight, relatively, but we've been shit for the past 13 months or so since we lost to WBA at home. Am quite impressed with Rodgers, our style is much better than what it was, but I'm disappointed that he put on Lloyd fucking Doyley. He is a down syndromed dog who'd be lucky to be in a Sunday league team. Oh well.

We have 5/6 decent players, the rest are shit. Harley, O'Toole, Hoskins, Williamson, Bridcutt, Loach and Smith are ok, the rest are crap. I thought we did well tonight, relatively, but we've been shit for the past 13 months or so since we lost to WBA at home. Am quite impressed with Rodgers, our style is much better than what it was, but I'm disappointed that he put on Lloyd fucking Doyley. He is a down syndromed dog who'd be lucky to be in a Sunday league team. Oh well.

I was down the pub tonight because my missus is a Spurs fan, and I must admit I was paying more attention to my lovely tasty beers than the game, but it was ridiculous how many times Watford gave away the ball without any pressure on them. Spurs were poor and yet should have won by many more than they did imo.

I was down the pub tonight because my missus is a Spurs fan, and I must admit I was paying more attention to my lovely tasty beers than the game, but it was ridiculous how many times Watford gave away the ball without any pressure on them. Spurs were poor and yet should have won by many more than they did imo.

You get used to it, I guess. It's better than neck-craning.

Guest kingdawson

Gutted. Spurs are pretty poor. Loach was tidy. Doyley is s***. Was it a pen? TAMAS SCORED  :kasper:. Bridcutt looks very good still. Hoskins should've started. McAnuff is s***. Smith was marked out of the game imo. The Spurs team were pretty poor too. Saggyfaced c*** wins again.

We dismantled you first half tbh. We could have easily had a penalty for a foul on campbell and it was definately a foul on jenas (he was fouled twice actually and the ref gave the second one). Other then the goal, you didnt get Gomes to make a single save of note. I like Watford but you lot were beyond shite tonight.

We dismantled you first half tbh. We could have easily had a penalty for a foul on campbell and it was definately a foul on jenas (he was fouled twice actually and the ref gave the second one). Other then the goal, you didnt get Gomes to make a single save of note. I like Watford but you lot were beyond shite tonight.

So does every other team that plays us. You lot were worse than Doncaster tbh, but I'm not disagreeing that we're shit, we are, and will be so for a while.

Guest Heneage

Zilina's passing has been excellent at times.

The Brazilian has been brilliant in range of passing but frustrating with daft shots.