LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Is he doing a prediction for tomorrow?  Can't wait to read it if he is.

He was going to do one but the entire lower half of his body was destroyed in the huge jizz explosion which occurred when he fantasised about the dippers beating us.  RIP Lolro.

3-1 I reckon.

"Newcastle have struggled in recent weeks but beat a turgid Bolton team on boxing day, while the Reds were frustrated by a spirited, frankly excellent Blackburn side. Expect a mighty resurgence from my.....Sorry Kennys boys and those cheese pasty throwing wankers to be put to the sword..."

Liverpool v Newcastle

Luis Suarez's suspension over his gesture to fans at Fulham means Andy Carroll plays against his old club - or, if he doesn't, then his non-appearance would tell its own story.

He will be up against a lot of old team-mates, and will obviously be keen to impress, but as I said on Match of the Day after Liverpool's draw with Blackburn, I just think Carroll has lost some of the edge which made people afraid of him when he played for the Magpies and used to knock defenders all over the place.

He put a lot of fear into people when they came to St James' Park, and I don't think he does that anymore. Maybe it's because he doesn't play that regularly - he could be one of these players who needs that - but he definitely needs a goal.

Still, it would be typical of the way football goes if Suarez doesn't play and then Liverpool go out and score more than one goal without him, whether or not it is Carroll who gets them.

It's like Groundhog Day watching Liverpool at Anfield at the moment - they make a load of chances but if the opposition keeper is not outstanding then they hit the post and bar or the finishing is not up to scratch.

That has limited the goals they have scored and meant they have dropped points while staying unbeaten at home.

As for Newcastle, their victory over a poor Bolton side on Boxing Day was a huge result for them because it meant they got back to winning ways after a six-game wait.

The Magpies are going to be rather in limbo for a few weeks from the middle of January when Demba Ba goes to the Africa Cup of Nations with Senegal, and I cannot see them getting anything from this game either.

Prediction: 2-0

stuff about liverpool relating to the game-

Luis Suarez's suspension over his gesture to fans at Fulham means Andy Carroll plays against his old club - or, if he doesn't, then his non-appearance would tell its own story.

He will be up against a lot of old team-mates, and will obviously be keen to impress, but as I said on Match of the Day after Liverpool's draw with Blackburn, I just think Carroll has lost some of the edge which made people afraid of him when he played for the Magpies and used to knock defenders all over the place.

He put a lot of fear into people when they came to St James' Park, and I don't think he does that anymore. Maybe it's because he doesn't play that regularly - he could be one of these players who needs that - but he definitely needs a goal.

Still, it would be typical of the way football goes if Suarez doesn't play and then Liverpool go out and score more than one goal without him, whether or not it is Carroll who gets them.

It's like Groundhog Day watching Liverpool at Anfield at the moment - they make a load of chances but if the opposition keeper is not outstanding then they hit the post and bar or the finishing is not up to scratch.

That has limited the goals they have scored and meant they have dropped points while staying unbeaten at home.

stuff about us relating to the game

I cannot see them getting anything from this game

In fairness he does also discredit our last win and remind everyone of our poor run of form before that.

Reminder that the following people, including a rugby coach, actor, professional dancer and a man who got punched in the head so much he retired from boxing, have a better record than lawro

Shaun Edwards 11

Gethin Jones 11

Frankie Dettori 10

Ricky Hatton 9

Gary Oldman 8

Ola Jordan 8

Richard Archer 8

Robbie Savage 8

Russell Grant 8

In fairness he does also discredit our last win and remind everyone of our poor run of form before that.

Exactly. And you lot think he doesn't give you any attention.