LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

I think there is a bigger story at Aston Villa than their results under their manager Alex McLeish.

The only players they signed in January were Robbie Keane on loan and a young full-back called Enda Stevens. It appears it is all about profit and loss and the balance sheet at Villa Park, with chairman Randy Lerner saying 'we cannot spend more than we earn, end of'.

Consequently, you look at Villa and you see a mid-table side. People say they are a big club, but they're not. They were a big club but they aren't anymore, just like you could say Liverpool are not as big as they were. Those are the facts.

As for the game, Newcastle will have Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse back from the Africa Cup of Nations, which will be another boost for them.

Wednesday's win at Blackburn was a really important one for them. The Magpies didn't play well, and at times they were out-played but they still nicked an away win in the Premier League. I'm told that Fabricio Coloccini has been great as a captain, not just as a player, and they have got a great spirit in their squad. Well, they showed it at Ewood Park.

I thought Newcastle's form would drop off in the New Year but they have proved me wrong and done marvellously by winning four of their last six league games. I have to back them here.

Prediction: 2-0

What an arse licking wanker.

I think there is a bigger story at Aston Villa than their results under their manager Alex McLeish.

The only players they signed in January were Robbie Keane on loan and a young full-back called Enda Stevens. It appears it is all about profit and loss and the balance sheet at Villa Park, with chairman Randy Lerner saying 'we cannot spend more than we earn, end of'.

Consequently, you look at Villa and you see a mid-table side. People say they are a big club, but they're not. They were a big club but they aren't anymore, just like you could say Liverpool are not as big as they were. Those are the facts.

As for the game, Newcastle will have Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse back from the Africa Cup of Nations, which will be another boost for them.

Wednesday's win at Blackburn was a really important one for them. The Magpies didn't play well, and at times they were out-played but they still nicked an away win in the Premier League. I'm told that Fabricio Coloccini has been great as a captain, not just as a player, and they have got a great spirit in their squad. Well, they showed it at Ewood Park.

I thought Newcastle's form would drop off in the New Year but they have proved me wrong and done marvellously by winning four of their last six league games. I have to back them here.

You should try opening your eyes and seeing for yourself.

refuse to believe he wrote that. :lol:

refuse to believe he wrote that. :lol:

Only just seen this. Aye, there's no way Lawrenson wrote that :lol:

Oh and he's predicted us to win :frantic:

not a chance in hell is that real  :lol: