LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Merse

Newcastle v Sunderland

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

This is such a big game that whoever wins it could lose every other game this season and it would still be alright. Alan Pardew is a hero, but if he'd lost the derby in the second game of the season he would have been in major trouble and I think that defeat ultimately cost Steve Bruce his job. Both teams have been on a great run, but the season seems to be catching up with both of them and it's a hard one to call. It wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland won, but they looked jaded last week so I'll give it to Newcastle

He honestly hasn't got a clue.

Merse

Newcastle v Sunderland

This is such a big game that whoever wins it could lose every other game this season and it would still be alright. Alan Pardew is a hero, but if he'd lost the derby in the second game of the season he would have been in major trouble and I think that defeat ultimately cost Steve Bruce his job. Both teams have been on a great run, but the season seems to be catching up with both of them and it's a hard one to call. It wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland won, but they looked jaded last week so I'll give it to Newcastle

...on the piss before he wrote that.

Merse

Newcastle v Sunderland

...on the piss before he wrote that.

...and during

.......and after

Tinchy Stryder is quite clearly a cunt.

Tinchy on football focus "I could have been a footballer, but decided not to."

At 5' 1" you had no fucking chance.

Maybe if you got some built up shoes, you could have potentially been a ball boy.

Tinchy Stryder is quite clearly a c***.

At 5' 1" you had no f***ing chance.

Maybe if you got some built up shoes, you could have potentially been a ball boy.

Cockney (?) who supports ManUre, obviously a twat.

Not only that but his argument for a S*nderland win was based on mediocre, and now past their best Man United players being at S*nderland. What a fucking ball sack.

Arsenal v Newcastle (2000 GMT)

This might prove to be a more difficult game than Arsenal fans are expecting on the back of their last three performances, in which they have been absolutely outstanding.

Newcastle will be fired up for their trip to Emirates Stadium because it is a big one for them in the race for fourth place. The Magpies were not particularly good against Sunderland, when too many of their players got caught up in the moment, and they will be looking to bounce back from that disappointment.

But how can I not tip Arsenal to win at home with the form Robin van Persie is in?

He is basically unplayable at the moment and was nothing short of sensational at Anfield in terms of coming up with the goods at precisely the right moment. If he had been playing for Liverpool last week then they would have scored four or five goals.

Arsenal have definitely improved at the back too, with Kieran Gibbs, Thomas Vermaelen, Laurent Koscielny and Bacary Sagna looking like a good unit in front of Wojciech Szczesny.

Fourth place is up for grabs and Arsenal are in the box seat at the moment but there is still a massive reliance on Van Persie to deliver for them and even when he is in the team they can still look pretty ordinary at times.

This is an Arsenal side that went to AC Milan and were hopeless and went to Sunderland and were not that much better.

Yes, it was a great comeback to beat Tottenham, yes they did very well to nick a win late on against Liverpool and yes they were impressive against Milan but, for me, they remain fragile. You cannot be sure you won't see another poor performance from them next time.

Prediction: 2-1

Merse

Ford Monday Night Football: Arsenal v Newcastle

7pm, Mon, Sky Sports 1 HD

Sometimes you can find a positive way to go out of a competition and I think Arsenal will be buzzing after their amazing game with AC Milan.

They might be out of the Champions League, but in their last three games they've played Tottenham, Liverpool and AC Milan, won all three and scored 10 goals.

Don't get me wrong, they rode their luck big time against Liverpool, but maybe their luck is changing. I think they will go on and get fourth in the Premier League now because they're the team in form.

And Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain showed us what an unbelievable talent he is. They put him in midfield against a top European team and his performance spoke volumes. He won't be far off becoming a legend for Arsenal.

On that display he won't be a million miles away from England's squad for the Euros either. I always say that if you're taking squad players who are unlikely to start, then you should take a couple who can play in three or four positions. He must be a dark horse for getting in that squad.

I thought Gervinho was poor on Tuesday. Out of everybody he was the one who didn't perform and Arsene Wenger may be tempted to put Chamberlain back on the wing. But I thought the midfield trio of him, Tomas Rosicky and Alex Song was outstanding, so it's a hard decision.

They're full of confidence and I think they will beat Newcastle. Alan Pardew's team have had an unbelievable season, but they've had to work their socks off every week and I think it's caught up with them.

No matter what happens, this has been an unbelievable season for them. They just need to make sure they finish above Sunderland!

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1

Merse

Ford Monday Night Football: Arsenal v Newcastle

7pm, Mon, Sky Sports 1 HD

Sometimes you can find a positive way to go out of a competition and I think

End of article.

Tinchy Stryder is quite clearly a cunt.

At 5' 1" you had no fucking chance.

http://90minuta.blox.pl/resource/diego.jpg

Newcastle v Norwich (1600 GMT)

Newcastle lost at Arsenal but I thought they performed quite well. They always carry an attacking threat, they are very competitive and you might say that Norwich are quite similar in a lot of ways.

Norwich don't have quite the same quality that Newcastle have but they don't lose many games on the trot, which sometimes many promoted teams do.

They are very well managed, haven't had many bad days and have been extremely competitive all season. They could also have nicked a win against Wigan last time out and, like fellow promoted Swansea, have achieved what they have done without bursting the bank.

I don't think Newcastle have a chance of finishing in a Champions League qualifying spot. That's between Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Newcastle have had a good season but I say that because of the resources and experience of the London clubs which is a massive difference.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Newcastle v Norwich (1600 GMT)

Newcastle lost at Arsenal but I thought they performed quite well. They always carry an attacking threat, they are very competitive and you might say that Norwich are quite similar in a lot of ways.

Norwich don't have quite the same quality that Newcastle have but they don't lose many games on the trot, which sometimes many promoted teams do.

They are very well managed, haven't had many bad days and have been extremely competitive all season. They could also have nicked a win against Wigan last time out and, like fellow promoted Swansea, have achieved what they have done without bursting the bank.

I don't think Newcastle have a chance of finishing in a Champions League qualifying spot. That's between Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Newcastle have had a good season but I say that because of the resources and experience of the London clubs which is a massive difference.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

f***