LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

So, Newcastle might score, Norwich might not lose and we're not going to get a champions league spot.  Thanks Lawro, great insight you carpet faced mug.  He could have at least done us a favour and tipped us to lose.

Merson

Ford Super Sunday: Newcastle v Norwich

3.30pm, Sun, Sky Sports 1 HD

Newcastle have done great to get to where they are, but they aren't having as much luck as they were at the start of the season.

They were 1-1 in the 93rd minute at Arsenal with the ball by the corner flag, but they still managed to lose the game. They shouldn't feel too hard-done-by, though, because they've had a great season. I definitely had them down for the bottom half, so they've exceeded my expectations.

I fancy them to beat a Norwich side that were second best against Wigan last week, but got away with a draw. It was a shock to see them on the back foot in that game.

I wouldn't say teams are sussing them out; they're a flowing football side, but they're a team that looks tired. They have to play to their maximum every week to win games and if they slip below their standard they could lose to anybody.

But I've watched them at Old Trafford and at Anfield they've had a go wherever they've gone. Fair play to them for that. I wonder if their eyes were opened by Ian Holloway and Blackpool last year?

So they will have a go at Newcastle; Norwich are in a position where the players will want to play some good football. They'll go and express themselves.

But Newcastle should be good enough to pick them off and I'm expecting a very entertaining game.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-2

Tbf, the table has annoyingly got more accurate as the season went on. He still gets most of the predictions wrong, but they appear to be balancing themselves out somehow.

So it fucking should! :lol:

:lol:

It's incredible how far off he is even with the benefit of being able to do his predictions week-by-week. Can you imagine what his table would look like if he'd covered all the fixtures in August?

West Brom v Newcastle (1600 BST)

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew said after last week's win over Norwich that the Europa League is the target for his side now and that is clever. I don't think they are in the mix for a Champions League spot but what Pardew has done takes the heat off his players a little bit.

I don't think they will have much joy at The Hawthorns, though. West Brom's home record has not been great this season but they look a better team of late.

I know the Baggies lost at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago but the ball certainly rolled for them against Wigan last week and I just fancy them to sneak the points in this one.

Prediction: 2-1

We're not going to get much joy, on the basis that West Brom's home form has been bad.  :lol:

Prefer it when he predicts us to lose anyway, fucking twat.

Rizzle Kicks think we'll win 3-1 :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

When did Pardew say we were aiming for the champions league?

He said we were chasing Chelsea, we are two points off them...

West Brom v Newcastle (1600 BST)

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew said after last week's win over Norwich that the Europa League is the target for his side now and that is clever. I don't think they are in the mix for a Champions League spot but what Pardew has done takes the heat off his players a little bit.

I don't think they will have much joy at The Hawthorns, though. West Brom's home record has not been great this season but they look a better team of late.

I know the Baggies lost at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago but the ball certainly rolled for them against Wigan last week and I just fancy them to sneak the points in this one.

Prediction: 2-1

Eh?  :lol: