LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Then how come the ghost writer shows such bias. The long reports wherever 'pool are involved or the champions playing, even tempted to add Wolves to the equation.

Without knowing anything about it I'm tempted to suggest the 'ghost' just tidies it up a bit

Then how come the ghost writer shows such bias. The long reports wherever 'pool are involved or the champions playing, even tempted to add Wolves to the equation.

Without knowing anything about it I'm tempted to suggest the 'ghost' just tidies it up a bit

He probably takes dictation.  Transforms bizarre ramblings into semi-coherent sentences.

He probably takes dictation.  Transforms bizarre ramblings into semi-coherent sentences.

Lawro reclined on a chaise longue in only an open dressing gown, picking red grapes off the bunch with his teeth. Ghost hunched nervously in the corner with a 1940s typewriter on his lap.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The sheer arrogance of it man! :lol:

Why would Cisse want to go to Liverpool? and doesn't ''Lawro'' know of any other footballers other than ours and 'Ibrrhha'.

What a deluded moron, sick of the Liverpool old boys club even more this year.

TBF to Lawro he just said they need "a Ba" or "a Cisse" because they'd already been talking about how good they'd been this season. I don't think he was literally saying Liverpool should/could sign those individuals.

He is an odious cunt etc etc though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ba was a massive fluke I suppose and Cisse was scouted for two years.

Unless Liverpool put the effort in they are stuck with £35m Andy Carrolls.

The sheer arrogance of it man! :lol:

Why would Cisse want to go to Liverpool? and doesn't ''Lawro'' know of any other footballers other than ours and 'Ibrrhha'.

What a deluded moron, sick of the Liverpool old boys club even more this year.

With him you know he wants to take one of our strikers to make us weaker as well as them stronger, odious cunt. You know what Mark, just fuck off, we don't like you and you don't like us. We don't want your half arsed praise on a saturday night or 2 lines a week in your ridiculous score predictions. Just fuck off man.

well this is odd its a reverse of his normal take on us, still doesn't discuss the game mind

Swansea v Newcastle (1630 BST)

I've read that Newcastle fans don't think their side is getting enough praise for the way they are playing, but I think most people would agree that the Magpies are enjoying an outstanding season.

They despatched Liverpool relatively easily on Sunday, once they had scored the first goal, and you would expect them to cause Swansea problems.

Papiss Demba Cisse and Demba Ba look a real threat in attack and, behind them, Hatem Ben Arfa is again showing us what a good player he is.

They will not have things all their own way at the Liberty Stadium, though. Swansea have lost their last two games, against Everton and Tottenham but they will not be rolled over here.

Can Newcastle catch Tottenham or Arsenal for a place in the top four and the Champions League? I'd say no. Alan Pardew's men will keep on picking up points between now and the end of the season but I don't see Spurs or the Gunners being caught.

Prediction: 1-1