LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Just watched this arse on Football Focus. Apparently we could finish fifth, fifth or sixth. WTF? Twatematics I guess.

I think he just falls out of his car with a stinking hangover and says the first thing that crawls across his mind. What a fucking embarrassment.

Oh, and Peyter Reyd had to shoehorn in the SDA thing when everyone else was sticking with SJP. Still got the whorish name wrong like. :lol: They'd need an infinite number of monkey's heeds to be correctly bitter.

To be fair to him the table's always going to be top-heavy when you look at it like that, i.e. the top few teams will have more points than in reality.  The team that wins the league drops points where you wouldn't expect, most people are never going to predict wins for Wigan against Man Utd or the mackems against Man City.  You could make an argument for saying it should balance out a bit with predictions for their games versus better teams, but you'd be tempted to back the team at the top of the league most of the time regardless.

That doesn't explain Wolves though.

Guest Realist

I would offer a LOT of money to be able to get into this guys head for one day.

http://i.imgur.com/oJ5QV.jpg

Merson

Everton v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

Of the teams trying to finish third, Newcastle have got the hardest game. Everton have been on a great run, they're trying to finish above Liverpool and they want to send their fans away on a high. They also want to prove that, maybe, they could repeat Newcastle's success next season. Everton are playing well, they deserved to beat Wolves last week, and I think they'll win this one.

It's the same shit every year at this time.

"Hey, Everton and Wigan are mint - surely this is lift off for them" - then they lose every game til January. Rinse and repeat.

Both Newcastle and Swansea 20 points worse off in Lawrenson's League table.

This is interesting, shows why it's understandable to back the "top" teams every week, law of averages.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/8862.JPG

So he had Man Utd to go unbeaten all season and break the Premier League total record by 5pts. ok

And Liverpool to only to have lost once but still finishing in 6th :lol: