LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

I could be wrong but I think if you looked at the goals we conceded in 94-95 in particular you might see it differently. It looks like he's trying to throw games he makes that many stupid mistakes leading to goals. Obviously he wasn't, like, but it's no surprise his career absolutely nosedived into oblivion when KK left in spite of the fact he was still young for a keeper.

This week he's up against Newcastle-born WWE superstar Neville.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34845747

He's a huge NUFC fan, talking about either Tino or Mitrovic being his dream tag team partner. "Then there was big Pav Srnicek, our rock in goal for many years, who lived near my estate when I was a boy. I used to ride to his house on my bike just to see his car's number plate 'Pav 1'."

Finished with this beaut: "Obviously I want Palace to win but with Alan Pardew in charge they are not my favourites. Sunderland are on a downward spiral and I think they will get beaten."

Whey aye, you legend :aww:

Get in. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I could be wrong but I think if you looked at the goals we conceded in 94-95 in particular you might see it differently. It looks like he's trying to throw games he makes that many stupid mistakes leading to goals. Obviously he wasn't, like, but it's no surprise his career absolutely nosedived into oblivion when KK left in spite of the fact he was still young for a keeper.

Got to wonder how we would had done under KK with a proper GK in goal.  Hislop started well but tailed off in his 1st season.

Guest firetotheworks

:yao:

Note 'we'd' have won the league, rather than 'they' in another country, without any link to the team whatsoever. Bellend.

Pav was my favourite player as a young'un, but he was dreadful on crosses and enjoyed a saunter 20 yards outside his box.

Still, he nutmegged Micky Gray at Roker Park so he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuinely don't know who that post is in reference to.

Froggy, who for some reason just happens to coincidentally support the most successful team in England, despite being from Ireland.

Guest firetotheworks

You should take it up as a career tbh, I hear they have vacancies at Guantanamo.

"I'll tell you anything, just stop trying to wind me up all the time."