LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 4 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

I don't get how you can criticise that table considering the actual table looks like the predictions of a fucking lunatic.[emoji38]

I don't get how you can criticise that table considering the actual table looks like the predictions of a fucking lunatic.[emoji38]

He didn't predict every match at the start of the season.  He just doesn't adapt at all, picking the big teams to win every week.  He's predicted Arsenal and City to lose once all season, and get the record points totals for 1st and 2nd.  He kept predicting Leicester to lose despite it being obvious how good they were fairly quickly.  He predicted more wins for Norwich and Bournemouth ffs.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He didn't predict every match at the start of the season.  He just doesn't adapt at all, picking the big teams to win every week.  He's predicted Arsenal and City to lose once all season, and get the record points totals for 1st and 2nd.  He kept predicting Leicester to lose despite it being obvious how good they were fairly quickly.  He predicted more wins for Norwich and Bournemouth ffs. [emoji38]

The spin on that is that you predict matches in isolation. Leicester's a fuck up like but I think West Ham's even worse. I wonder what Garth Crooks' s looks like. He probably has Rooney in first.

His problem is he doesn't factor in any variation. He doesn't put any thought/analysis into his predictions. Just picks the (his) favourite every bloody time. It's just lazy. It's obvious which teams he rate and which he doesn't and his predictions are biased towards his favourites.

Might be wrong, but wasn't there a season where he had Wolves to win almost every week and they went down?

He should just stop calling it predictions and call it preferences.

His problem is he doesn't factor in any variation. He doesn't put any thought/analysis into his predictions. Just picks the (his) favourite every bloody time. It's just lazy. It's obvious which teams he rate and which he doesn't and his predictions are biased towards his favourites.

Might be wrong, but wasn't there a season where he had Wolves to win almost every week and they went down?

He should just stop calling it predictions and call it preferences.

He done the opposite with west ham this season. Had them on to get beat nearly every week and look at them now.

Every week his thoughts must have been "Leicester have got to slip up at some point" or "Chelsea must turn it around soon".

Almost everyone thought Leicester would slip up until around March to be fair. Lawro does pretty well in predictions. I would like to see what our tables would look like based on the predictions thread but nobody is going to put that shit together.

Every week his thoughts must have been "Leicester have got to slip up at some point" or "Chelsea must turn it around soon".

Almost everyone thought Leicester would slip up until around March to be fair. Lawro does pretty well in predictions. I would like to see what our tables would look like based on the predictions thread but nobody is going to put that shit together.

Came to say the exact same thing. :lol: I didn't have faith in Leicester until like February or something.

Altamullan.. ;)

:lol:  There's no way Kaiz isn't already working on it.

Guest firetotheworks

I would love it if he did, but that's an insane amount of work. :lol: He's not that mad...

He lives for this shit man, he'll have smelled these posts and will be in here within a couple of hours. :lol:

:lol:  There's no way Kaiz isn't already working on it.

I would love it if he did, but that's an insane amount of work. :lol: He's not that mad...

He lives for this shit man, he'll have smelled these posts and will be in here within a couple of hours. :lol:

giphy.gif