LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know the whole thing is rubbish but just seen Lawro's predictions table and its mental. West Brom in 5th, Leicester in 17th, West Ham in 19th.

He hasn't thought that Liverpool would lose a single game this season (surprise) and has predicted either a draw or a defeat for every Leicester game since game 5. Also predicted 13 defeats for West Ham and they've only lost 4.

Tbh as much as I hate the insufferable cunt the idea of a table based on his predictions isn't logical or fair. You look at a fixture and a run of form and think "that winning streak surely has to end this week" or "that side surely needs to snap out of it this week" etc. Would explain Leicester for a start, you'll ignore form and back them to lose until you're convinced they're the real deal.

Tbh as much as I hate the insufferable cunt the idea of a table based on his predictions isn't logical or fair. You look at a fixture and a run of form and think "that winning streak surely has to end this week" or "that side surely needs to snap out of it this week" etc. Would explain Leicester for a start, you'll ignore form and back them to lose until you're convinced they're the real deal.

That doesn't explain his Liverpool predictions though does it?

Nearly as bad as his answer just now on match of the day.

"Do you think Newcastle will be busy this transfer window?"

His answer... "very."

:yao:

edit- And just called Steven Pienaar ....Penis!!  :lol:

How does this bloke keep getting work?!