Derek Llambeezy

Willow

The Club can announce that Managing Director, Derek Llambias, has resigned from his position with immediate effect.

Derek said "I have had an incredible journey during my five years at the club, including some challenging times. I will reflect with great fondness on my time in the North East and, in me, Newcastle United have a lifelong supporter.

"I want to thank the staff for their hard work, our fans for their support of the club, and wish them all well for the future."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130619/llambias-resigns-from-united-role_2281670_3213789

He's resigned as Managing Director btw - not Director of Football ;)

Or you could listen to Kinnears interview and realise it's a p*ss take ;)

SSN breaking news...

Thought you were just talking about the thread title tho..

Guest icemanblue

Kinnear has been in the job for about two days. Is it any coincidence that his first official act: pulling out of the Douglas deal, has been quickly followed by Llambias resigning?

Guest Roger Kint

To think we weren't looking forward to the new season a few days ago just because of Pardew...

Now i am desperately thinking of any person who would be a competant manager and willing to work under that deluded idiot. Needless to say its been a struggle....

So Ashley wanted Pardew out after the disastrous season of last. Llambias convinced Ashley that Pardew is the man for the job, using Alex Ferguson and David Moyes as examples. After a few months to dwell on things Ashley still wants rid of Pardew and isnt happy with our transfer dealing of late. After speaking to his old mate JFK, he decides he can kill two birds with one stone. Put Kinnear into a director of football role, this totally undermines both Pardew and Llambias. Llambias isnt happy with the treatment of himself and Pardew, so resigns. Whats next is anyones guess.

It comes to something when we'd rather see this clown in place over someone? I'm thinking a lot about how this could get worse. The scary thing is that it could easily get worse. When will this pain end?