Derek Llambeezy

Willow

Can't believe I'm actually worried about Llambias leaving. Jesus.

Have to think Pardew won't be far behind now.

This, god knows what state we'll be in two months from now.

Strange just how "newsworthy" this club is.  For example when Niall Quinn, who was a club legend and idolised in Sunderland went it barely raised a mention outside the NE. At other clubs the same, it's hardly mentioned when directors come and go.

However a broadly unpopular managing director leaves Newcastle and it has just become Sky News' main breaking story with Fat Eamonn making an urgent plea for the usual drama queens, charvers and rent-a-quotes to get in touch asking Newcastle fans to contact them "if you think your club is falling apart"  :D

Not the best way to go about it and JFK is an utter clown.

But Llambias is an utterly odious fucktard and I'm over the moon he's gone. Over the f***ing moon. :yeah: Before you all be sad about him going...remember the s*** he did.

The club will be around LONG after these Muppets have departed. Rough seas eventually calm.

I admire your confidence, I'm 55 and in my time, we only get a short spell of calm when the wind is gathering itself for the next storm.

Guest icemanblue

In terms of people in positions of power, he had become the lesser of two evils by default. I'm sad to see him go because of the disarray it puts us in. Genuinely not got a clue where we go from here, but Pardew has lost his only ally.

Excellent news but does that mean JFK will get more responsibility? No problem though as he is far more intelligent than us.

he'll be running the show for Mike now, as Del Boy did, but he'll also be manager when Pardew fucks off :lol:

Getting quite a bit of praise from the local journos.

Seems they saw him in a different light recently.

I was coming round to him TBH. Not someone I 'like' but it seemed like him and Pardew and Carr had developed at least some sort of understanding. Fuckity fuck knows why Ashley had to rip it apart for personal reasons.

Getting quite a bit of praise from the local journos.

Seems they saw him in a different light recently.

I was coming round to him TBH. Not someone I 'like' but it seemed like him and Pardew and Carr had developed at least some sort of understanding. Fuckity fuck knows why Ashley had to rip it apart for personal reasons.

This tbh :thup: