Derek Llambeezy

Willow

He was quoted the other day talking about JFK.

Managing director Derek Llambias added: "Joe has done an excellent job since coming to the club and everyone is delighted that he has agreed to remain in charge for the rest of the season."

Worth every penny  :undecided:

He was quoted the other day talking about JFK.

I think that was only the second time he'd made any sort of statement, the other being about some charity arrangement.

Invisible c***.

I think it's his third because I'm convinced that nobody else would have had the authority for that "fact" bullshit on the club website.

Is he supposed to be a town cryer or something. I thought staying out of the press was something demanded of the 'next' regime.

He is happy with Kinnear to keep the ship steady for the time being, nothing to report on any other front. Anything else you would you like him to say before he gets on with his actual day to day work?

Is he supposed to be a town cryer or something. I thought staying out of the press was something demanded of the 'next' regime.

He is happy with Kinnear to keep the ship steady for the time being, nothing to report on any other front. Anything else you would you like him to say before he gets on with his actual day to day work?

I'd like him to say goodbye.

I'd like him to say goodbye.

i'd like to know what he does/done  first.

for all we know he may have done his job OK......we just don't know

i'd like to know what he does/done  first.

for all we know he may have done his job OK......we just don't know

He's the man who gives the club its direction and in doing so must take the credit or blame for the performance of the club.

Guest The Libertine

the newest scapegoat.

Erm, not really.

Part of the problem.

Plus massively out of his depth to run a premiership football club.

proof?