Newcastle United 2 - 2 Stoke City - 06/12/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

The thing is Gutierrez was superb on the right wing. Absolutely fantastic, cross after cross, through ball after through ball, if we didn't get a shot from it we got a corner.

And N'Zogbia was just as good on the other side.

So what does the cunt do? Changes it all around because Danny fucking Guthrie got injured.

I can't believe this prick is here till the end of the season. I can see us getting relegated under him. Even when we look good, we manage to throw it away (or in the case of West Brom, deserve to have it thrown away but got lucky).

Im stunned tbh, but when it was the 70th minute or so i just fucking knew they would get back into it. Why the fuck was Martins taken off? He was far better than Owen in the 2nd half, i completely forgot Owen was even on the pitch in the 2nd half, did he even touch the ball?

The thing is Gutierrez was superb on the right wing. Absolutely fantastic, cross after cross, through ball after through ball, if we didn't get a shot from it we got a corner.

So what does the c*** do? Changes it all around because Danny f***ing Guthrie got injured.

I can't believe this prick is here till the end of the season. I can see us getting relegated under him. Even when we look good, we manage to throw it away (or in the case of West Brom, deserve to have it thrown away but got lucky).

This

What a fucking disgrace. Clueless cunt Kinnear at it again - too regular to be a coincidence 2-2 against Man Shitty, courtesy of a late goal, 2-2 against Wigan, courtesy of a late goal and now against fucking Stoke. If we've got any hope of pulling ourselves clear of the zone Kinnear needs a fucking lesson in holding a lead. Cunt.

Yup, and the best way to defend a lead is to keep fear in the opposition.

The last thing you do is take off pace up front and completely change youe centre midfield

This blaming Joe Kinnear is getting on my nerves.

Yes, he is clueless.  He has the tactics of Souness.  Who gives a shit?  Did Stoke win this because of the tactical prowess of Tony Pulis? 

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DON'T A GROUP OF 11 PROFESSIONALS HAVE THE BOTTLE TO MAINTAIN A 2-0 LEAD AGAINST THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY?  Jesus.  No spine, no respect, gutless, hopeless, limp wristed chickens.  I have no respect whatsoever for these people, none at all.  It is making supporting this club difficult.  They will take this club down, shrug, and move on. 

This blaming Joe Kinnear is getting on my nerves.

Yes, he is clueless.  He has the tactics of Souness.  Who gives a shit?  Did Stoke win this because of the tactical prowess of Tony Pulis? 

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DON'T A GROUP OF 11 PROFESSIONALS HAVE THE BOTTLE TO MAINTAIN A 2-0 LEAD AGAINST THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY?  Jesus.  No spine, no respect, gutless, hopeless, limp wristed chickens.  I have no respect whatsoever for these people, none at all.  It is making supporting this club difficult.  They will take this club down, shrug, and move on. 

This.

Unless your name is Obafemi Martins or Jonas Gutierrez, you can fuck off.

So what does the cunt do? Changes it all around because Danny fucking Guthrie got injured.

aye was obvious within 10-15 mins it wasnt working out. as soon as they got their 1st kinnear shouldve admitted as much and changed it around. instead he made it worse, taking off our only 'real' central midfielder

That substitution, and the changes it enforced, is argably the worst substitution i have ever experienced as a NUFC fan. I'm not exaggerating either, it was absolutely insane.

From start to finish, absolutely insane. 1 - not having any midfielders on the bench. 2 - the choice of personnel. 3 - the positional changes it forced.

A lot of people jumping on the Kinnear vitriol bandwagon right now.

Can't imagine what would have happened had we actually lost the game.

Unfortunate conditions today but another point on the board lets move on.

f***ing gutted.  Horrible.  Again, a s*** 2nd half.

This x10.

Cant highlight any better how we need 2 decent CM players in January. Geremi, Jonas, N'Zogbia, Butt - cant play well enough for us in central midfield.

Pathetic second half display, JFK needs to pull his nose out MO's arse and realise he will sign with any club that will pay his wages in January rather than stay here. Taking Oba off was another coco the clown decision.

On an up point N'Zog looked good.

A MUST WIN that was messed up by imbecilic tactics

Oh we're going down OK

Owen off (understandably) in January and no other f***** scoring

What a bucket of sh*t we have to look forward to

Pathetic. That's what you get for taking off our outlet and fucking around with the formation. The Oba decision contributed to the awful second-half performance but what did it was changing around three positions for the sake of one. We had a proper rb, rm and cm, so when guthrie went off, naturally we just make sure that only one player has to play in an unfamiliar position but Kinnear's such a dumb fucking cunt that he changed around 3 positions. We lost shape after that and kept on dropping deeper and deeper (a familiar, familiar theme).

I thought Zoggy was poor in the second half, especially so considering how good he was in the first. The only players that can come out of this performance feeling relatively good are Enrique, Owen and Martins. Jonas had a poor second half. He dropped too deep at times, pushed forwards at other, wrong times. He's not a CM and I have no idea why Kinnear would think he'd be able to put in a decent performance there. He was great in the first half, so why the fuck did Kinnear change his position? Beye was also non-existent in the second half and again, Kinnear's at fault for this. What can the players do when you've got a fucking idiot for a manager?