Kinnear Out

oldtype

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

what a load of rubbish.

Truly back to the old days. No manager has a chance because of the s*** board, and everybody blames the manager.

for f***s sake. why do you try and turn every f***ing half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

truth hurts.

don't even bother. i'm not going to reply to you after this post, i'm not going to play your game and get the thread shut down.

you've got a thread for your old board argument, can't you use that?

i'll repeat what was said before: spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

I'm not stopping anybody having an opinion, what are you babbling about ? Unfortunately, this is my opinion, I have one too, and just like you, I think that I am right.

The s***, small squad that Kinnear isn't his fault. Do you understand this or not ?

Read it again. Unless now people have the ability to post in locked threads, and no-ones informed me?

we're fucked! whats the fucking point in beating Aston Villa at home if we only take 3 points from fulham, stoke and wigan! its pointless. Yesterday should have been a nailed on especially when we were 2-0 up! I haven't seen any post match interviews or anything. has JFK said out? Surely he cant ignore the fact that his tactical decisions fucked the game. Oh and yeah I agree, the players need a fucking bollocking too.

Kinnear got it all wrong yesterday although was unfortunate with Guthrie's injury.

The players showed a complete lack of guts though to cowardly surrender as soon as Stoke stepped it up.

not Kinnears fault there was no other midfield players at the club and so we finished with 4 centre halfs on the pitch. Still, its not like you to miss anything glaringly obvious

Yes but as numerous other people have correctly pointed out, the more sensible tactical switch would be Collocini in midfield and Taylor at centre back. The poor result was this time due to a bad decision by Kinnear.

Well, I haven't waded through 7 pages of posts of presumably criticisng Kinnear yet, instead of the real culprits, I'm taking the posts as they come. But like I have just said, there wasn't a midfield player on the bench. That isn't Kinnears fault. Managers can only play with what they have. Whoever he moved into midfield was out of position, I don't see how you can say any of them would have been better than anybody else.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

what a load of rubbish.

Truly back to the old days. No manager has a chance because of the s*** board, and everybody blames the manager.

for f***s sake. why do you try and turn every f***ing half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

truth hurts.

don't even bother. i'm not going to reply to you after this post, i'm not going to play your game and get the thread shut down.

you've got a thread for your old board argument, can't you use that?

i'll repeat what was said before: spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

I'm not stopping anybody having an opinion, what are you babbling about ? Unfortunately, this is my opinion, I have one too, and just like you, I think that I am right.

The s***, small squad that Kinnear isn't his fault. Do you understand this or not ?

Read it again. Unless now people have the ability to post in locked threads, and no-ones informed me?

Now. I have posted my opinion. If anybody is now turning this into a potential locked thread, its you.

Guest palnese

we're f***ed! whats the f***ing point in beating Aston Villa at home if we only take 3 points from fulham, stoke and wigan! its pointless. Yesterday should have been a nailed on especially when we were 2-0 up! I haven't seen any post match interviews or anything. has JFK said out? Surely he cant ignore the fact that his tactical decisions f***ed the game. Oh and yeah I agree, the players need a f***ing bollocking too.

Kinnear got it all wrong yesterday although was unfortunate with Guthrie's injury.

he ended up playing half the team out of position. thats the problem..

The players showed a complete lack of guts though to cowardly surrender as soon as Stoke stepped it up.

not Kinnears fault there was no other midfield players at the club and so we finished with 4 centre halfs on the pitch. Still, its not like you to miss anything glaringly obvious

Yes but as numerous other people have correctly pointed out, the more sensible tactical switch would be Collocini in midfield and Taylor at centre back. The poor result was this time due to a bad decision by Kinnear.

Well, I haven't waded through 7 pages of posts of presumably criticisng Kinnear yet, instead of the real culprits, I'm taking the posts as they come. But like I have just said, there wasn't a midfield player on the bench. That isn't Kinnears fault. Managers can only play with what they have. Whoever he moved into midfield was out of position, I don't see how you can say any of them would have been better than anybody else.

Well done NE5, this thread now has a one way ticket to being locked :clap:

nah, sorry Decky. I've posted my opinion, its different to most others but I'm entitled to it. I don't blame Kinnear for the limited choices he has with his squad of players.

It the sort of thing that pilko and booboo are doing that will cause it to be locked. They have to learn that people have different opinions to theirs.

I don't want it to be locked by the way.

what a load of rubbish.

for fucks sake. why do you try and turn every fucking half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

I blame his parents.

so everybody has to agree with your opinion then [and pilko] ?

What I say is right.

That will be your epitaph you classless nugget.

Really. Were you laughing at your own players again yesterday ? I wasn't.

Well done NE5, this thread now has a one way ticket to being locked :clap:

nah, sorry Decky. I've posted my opinion, its different to most others but I'm entitled to it. I don't blame Kinnear for the limited choices he has with his squad of players.

It the sort of thing that pilko and booboo are doing that will cause it to be locked. They have to learn that people have different opinions to theirs.

I don't want it to be locked by the way.

Have a quick read through your own special thread. I think you'll find plenty of evidence of you slagging people off if their opinions differ to yours.

I haven't actually argued with NE5 in here directly about the old board clart, it's just other people who I know will tackle him head on over this same point he brings up everywhere (such as Mick, Ozzie etc - and they're entitled to do so) will contribute to getting this thread closed down.

I don't see a Dave or anyone coming in and telling him to stop it - but I know what will happen soon if he doesn't - thread is locked and numerous members can't post an opinion.

What the fuck has "old board" got to do with Joe Kinnear? Just get on with the thread, sometimes I really can't understand what NE5 actually tries to do.

The opinion your posting has nothing to do with the thread title - "Kinnear Out" - and even though you'll find some tenuous link to disprove that, it's still going to get the thread locked.

It's like me going into an "Ice-Cream" thread and saying "hey, I like ice cream, so does my mum, my mums name is June. Anyone want any naked pics of June Whitfield?" And then posting them.

Get a grip NE5.

Oh my word, NE5 your as welcome to this forum as any other member but get it into you disturbingly thick, bot like skull that no one gives a shit. If we wanted to discuss the board we'd be in your quote-tastic thread arguing with you about the same things, watching you dodge the same questions and generally behaving like a five year old. We've seen the routine and its boring us, so please do us all a favour and a give over.

Oh and I don't want you to think it's because the truth hurts or because I don't like Shepherd its because your an incredibly annoying, thread-jacking, attention seeking twat, shut up!

I haven't actually argued with NE5 in here directly about the old board clart, it's just other people who I know will tackle him head on over this same point he brings up everywhere (such as Mick, Ozzie etc - and they're entitled to do so) will contribute to getting this thread closed down.

I don't see a Dave or anyone coming in and telling him to stop it - but I know what will happen soon if he doesn't - thread is locked and numerous members can't post an opinion.

What the fuck has "old board" got to do with Joe Kinnear? Just get on with the thread, sometimes I really can't understand what NE5 actually tries to do.

The opinion your posting has nothing to do with the thread title - "Kinnear Out" - and even though you'll find some tenuous link to disprove that, it's still going to get the thread locked.

I think it has everything to do with it. The manager is operating under conditions which give him barely no chance at all of succeeding. This is the fault of the board/owner, and nobody else. It pisses me off greatly to see the club sliding back into being a 2nd rate club again, and I just don't know what to think of people like "oldtype" [presumably not young ?] being unable to see the problem at the club.

I deleted the absurd last 2 paragraphs in your post, because answering rubbish like that, will get the thread locked.

Oh my word, NE5 your as welcome to this forum as any other member but get it into you disturbingly thick, bot like skull that no one gives a shit. If we wanted to discuss the board we'd be in your quote-tastic thread arguing with you about the same things, watching you dodge the same questions and generally behaving like a five year old. We've seen the routine and its boring us, so please do us all a favour and a give over.

Oh and I don't want you to think it's because the truth hurts or because I don't like Shepherd its because your an incredibly annoying, thread-jacking, attention seeking twat, shut up!

Shut up yourself  :lol: Sorry if you don't like me laying the blame at the owner/board 100% for the small squad the manager has, but I do.

Oh my word, NE5 your as welcome to this forum as any other member but get it into you disturbingly thick, bot like skull that no one gives a s***. If we wanted to discuss the board we'd be in your quote-tastic thread arguing with you about the same things, watching you dodge the same questions and generally behaving like a five year old. We've seen the routine and its boring us, so please do us all a favour and a give over.

Oh and I don't want you to think it's because the truth hurts or because I don't like Shepherd its because your an incredibly annoying, thread-jacking, attention seeking t***, shut up!

Shut up yourself  :lol: Sorry if you don't like me laying the blame at the owner/board 100% for the small squad the manager has, but I do.

I know I feel I ruined my point with the soft ending, poor.

But seriously, I don't care where you laying the blame, whenever you a post in a thread they go down the same old worn away path, just leave it be.

Has nobody pointed out to him that the squad is "bigger" now than it has been for years? Or reminded him of Stephen Carr in the middle of the park? There are so many examples to use in order to shut him down, so start using them. It's easy done because the bloke is an idiot at worst and a very good WUM at best. We get a bad result and he takes his frustration out on here by talking cobblers, people must have noticed the pattern by now.

Has nobody pointed out to him that the squad is "bigger" now than it has been for years? Or reminded him of Stephen Carr in the middle of the park? There are so many examples to use in order to shut him down, so start using them. It's easy done because the bloke is an idiot at worst and a very good WUM at best. We get beat he takes his frustration out on here by talking cobblers, people must have noticed the pattern by now.

I would say over 90% of people on here can hold differing opinions and debate them and get a point across, he can't.  It's like trying to debate with an automaton.

Has nobody pointed out to him that the squad is "bigger" now than it has been for years? Or reminded him of Stephen Carr in the middle of the park? There are so many examples to use in order to shut him down, so start using them. It's easy done because the bloke is an idiot at worst and a very good WUM at best. We get beat he takes his frustration out on here by talking cobblers, people must have noticed the pattern by now.

I would say over 90% of people on here can hold differing opinions and debate them and get a point across, he can't.  It's like trying to debate with an automaton.

He is right though. You know he is right because he constantly points this out so I don't see how you can argue with that.

I am right.

He is right though. You know he is right because he constantly points this out so I don't see how you can argue with that.

I am right.

:lol:

Of course you're right, that also makes me right - FACT.

Why can't people just ignore NE5? His are just one person's views and if people stopped replying to him he'd have far less posts. Get on with the thread and stop bothering with him. NE5 alone isn't 'ruining' these threads, it's him and those that get involved in his arguments that are.

I'm aware this post is off-topic, just wanted to say it.