Kinnear Out

oldtype

Beye - Colo - Bass - Enrique

Geremi

Jonas                      N'Zogbia

Owen

Viduka        Martins

Is what we should have done, or something along those lines, isnt rocket science Joe.

You can't go with that formation against Stoke ffs. They've got players like Amdy Faye and Richard Cresswell who will DESTROY YOU given half a chance.

Geremi

Owen

Viduka        Martins

Is what we should have done, or something along those lines, isnt rocket science Joe.

You can't go with that formation against Stoke ffs. They've got players like Amdy Faye and Richard Cresswell who will DESTROY YOU given half a chance.

I know man, Kinnear should have played about 6 defen......... ah fuck

This already? 

It's no wonder the media has a field day with us.

You say 'already' as if he's not a manager who got sacked from Luton and Nottingham Forest. We're not a fucking charity case, giving a chance to clueless managers from all over the globe ffs. That's the sort of attitude that nearly had Graeme Souness take us to the wall.

One thing that's annoying me is him not doing any post match interviews it seems. He's all too keen to talk about the state of the club behind the scenes and transfers etc but won't give the one thing he should, an explanation to the fans. Hughton just gives stock answers, and gives it the 'we're confident of climbing the table' stuff.

Guest mackas86

kinnear  said the door will always be open  for  shearer to come in, the best thing we can  hope  for is that shearer  sees the shit were in and because newcastle  is his team  he realises its his time to step up and become kinnears assistant till the end of the season to get a taste of management and take over fully next season. i think this could be a possibility, if he loves the club as much as we do then surely he has to come in. i'd feel a lot happier with a kinnear/shearer partnership than just kinnear on his tod

kinnear  said the door will always be open  for  shearer to come in, the best thing we can  hope  for is that shearer  sees the s*** were in and because newcastle  is his team  he realises its his time to step up and become kinnears assistant till the end of the season to get a taste of management and take over fully next season. i think this could be a possibility, if he loves the club as much as we do then surely he has to come in. i'd feel a lot happier with a kinnear/shearer partnership than just kinnear on his tod

He had that under Roeder.

Guest Jawesome

Sorry but threads like this are going to get us nowhere.  As bad as the manager may be, theres going to be no good coming from booing him or the team.  Plus it's going to make us look like mongs if we sack yet another manager after a couple of games in charge.

Guest mackas86

thats why, with shearer in the picture as his assistant the whole city would be buzzin and the atmosphere in sjp would be immense and the players would be lifted. it would also give kinnear more time before the boo boys  come a calling, which inevitably will happen if we dont go on a decent run

Sorry but threads like this are going to get us nowhere.  As bad as the manager may be, theres going to be no good coming from booing him or the team.  Plus it's going to make us look like mongs if we sack yet another manager after a couple of games in charge.

Does he have a recent track record tha inspires?

Has he achieved any decent results in 11 games apart from Villa and Chelsea (with the help of  a lot of luck)

Has he improved the performances by an appreciable amount?

Has he made decisions which have cost us games?

Given the answers to these questions, why should we not demand he goes?

thats why, with shearer in the picture as his assistant the whole city would be buzzin and the atmosphere in sjp would be immense and the players would be lifted. it would also give kinnear more time before the boo boys  come a calling, which inevitably will happen if we dont go on a decent run

Shearer will not come in as assistant. I wouldn't want him to either.

Does he have a recent track record tha inspires?

Has he achieved any decent results in 11 games apart from Villa and Chelsea (with the help of  a lot of luck)

Has he improved the performances by an appreciable amount?

Has he made decisions which have cost us games?

Given the answers to these questions, why should we not demand he goes?

:clap:

I am intrigued by his thinking. If your team has had a great 45 and you find yourself with an injured player, isnt one of your first thoughts to try to keep any changes to an absolute minimum - and if possible just replace like for like.

Just cant workout why he would think such a movement of personnel in one hit would be a good idea.

Guest mackas86

Shearer will not come in as assistant. I wouldn't want him to either.

well we'll just have to wait and see

Geremi

Owen

Viduka        Martins

100% agree, thats exactly what i said at the start of the 2nd half,  we were cruising and should've came out 433 and went for the kill, they never threatened 1st half,  i was actually thinking it was a perfect chance to wipe out our goal difference and knock 5 past them.  Unfortunately JFK went for the negative substitution, sat back and gave the iniatitive back to Stoke who were able to get the ball, hit long balls into corners and keep us penned back,  from a game i thought we had sewn up i left the ground grateful for a point as we could've actually lost it!

Geremi

Owen

Viduka        Martins

Yes, said after last season we need to stick with 433 when everyones fit & cant throw that discovery away, but was gutted when I read Kinnear say basically 'Ive heard Kevin played Owen in midfield last season but I wont be doing that, he' a brilliant predator & belongs in the box'.

The thing about that deeper role though, is that he finds himself getting in the box unmarked because no-one can pick him up, so its even bloody better!

I still can't get my head round the amount of people who thought the bloke was vaguely competent.

The goal posts have been moved since then. He was only supposed to have been here for 6 weeks at the time and now he's got the job until the end of the season which is a different kettle of fish. What annoys me so much about today is that we had the right team to start the match for the first time in ages and now because we didn't win it'll be back to Duff and Butt all because the substitutions were cocked up royally, not because the players didn't perform when they were given the chance.

such is joe kinnears effect on fans, one actually posted the question,... where have the coins in my pocket been since 1982?

see joe, see what you have left people contemplating.

a profound question/ it disapeared before i could reply,... it will have me up all night now thinking.