Kinnear Out

oldtype

What has he really done to be so hated, if given a contract and he accepts .. it's not his fault.  He is doing a job the BEST he can, he wants a return to football.  There is no way he wouldn't be trying his hardest.

If the people upstairs thinks he is doing a good enough job take over permanently, its the inept management above Kinnear thats the problem.

No disrespect dear boy but the ramblings since the day he arrived here should be enough for you to realize the man is a complete dick but do you think otherwise than if thats the case write what you know about football and there will still be room on the back of a stamp :banghead:

You missed my point entirely, do you not agree he is doing his best?  I didnt even bring up the football we are playing but acknowledging his effort, idiot.

Yes he maybe doing his best but it simply is not good enough for us ,so are you saying he is the right man to take us forward then  :undecided:

I didn't say that no, you didnt really read my first post did ya?

IF he is appointed it would be because of the inept management above him, he is doing nothing wrong by accepting what's in front of him.  It shouldn't incense more hatred towards the guy, he is only doing his best after all.

What has he really done to be so hated, if given a contract and he accepts .. it's not his fault.  He is doing a job the BEST he can, he wants a return to football.  There is no way he wouldn't be trying his hardest.

If the people upstairs thinks he is doing a good enough job take over permanently, its the inept management above Kinnear thats the problem.

No disrespect dear boy but the ramblings since the day he arrived here should be enough for you to realize the man is a complete dick but do you think otherwise than if thats the case write what you know about football and there will still be room on the back of a stamp :banghead:

You missed my point entirely, do you not agree he is doing his best?  I didnt even bring up the football we are playing but acknowledging his effort, idiot.

Yes he maybe doing his best but it simply is not good enough for us ,so are you saying he is the right man to take us forward then  :undecided:

I didn't say that no, you didnt really read my first post did ya?

IF he is appointed it would be because of the inept management above him, he is doing nothing wrong by accepting what's in front of him.  It shouldn't incense more hatred towards the guy, he is only doing his best after all.

I see where you are coming from and sorry for my earlier comment nothing personal but i have a gut feeling that if Kinnear gets a longer contract we will end up in a football wilderness and a laughing stock to boot with this prick as boss ,the man is a embarrassment and do not wish him to be associated with our club after this season is over and frankly many agree .

Just to put things in perspective, Everton has had a skint owner who doesn't really want the club anymore for a couple of years now. Yet with a competent manager, they seem to be doing fine.

I'm not saying a different manager will take us to Everton levels of success, but shit conditions do not completely exonerate managers for their failures.

Just to put things in perspective, Everton has had a skint owner who doesn't really want the club anymore for a couple of years now. Yet with a competent manager, they seem to be doing fine.

I'm not saying a different manager will take us to Everton levels of success, but s*** conditions do not completely exonerate managers for their failures.

If anything JFK is the least of our problems, in fact i'd say he's done better than most thought possible or i'll rephrase that to say the club is higher up than most thought at the start of the turmoil (with or without JFK) - if he could/would just turn down the bullshit a bit that would help his cause considerably.

Everton are a stable club who 'have' splashed the cash when they've been able - mind you, also having a very good manager has helped too.

I'm not saying a different manager will take us to Everton levels of success, but s*** conditions do not completely exonerate managers for their failures.

If anything JFK is the least of our problems, in fact i'd say he's done better than most thought possible or i'll rephrase that to say the club is higher up than most thought at the start of the turmoil (with or without JFK) - if he could/would just turn down the bullshit a bit that would help his cause considerably.

Everton are a stable club who 'have' splashed the cash when they've been able - mind you, also having a very good manager has helped too.

That's my point, a better manager will help us too.

I just don't get all this "Kinnear has done the best he can under the circumstances" bullshit. He's done an absolutely horrible job and has managed to embarrass the club on numerous occasions at the same time.

Yes, Mike Ashley is the bigger problem, but he's not one we can replace. Kinnear is.

btw, Moyes' entire net spend for his eight-year reign has been around 35m. I doubt many on here harping about "backing your manager" would be happy with an investment of around 5m per annum.

I just don't get all this "Kinnear has done the best he can under the circumstances" bullshit. He's done an absolutely horrible job and has managed to embarrass the club on numerous occasions at the same time.

Yes, Mike Ashley is the bigger problem, but he's not one we can replace. Kinnear is.

btw, Moyes' entire net spend for his eight-year reign has been around 35m. I doubt many on here harping about "backing your manager" would be happy with an investment of around 5m per annum.

you're right. Everton were much bigger than us ie they acted it,  from the 1960's until 1992, and now it seems that its the same again.

No manager can succeed without money, and all you are doing is arguing a case for this very point, and accepting mediocrity, which again is what we did for decades pre-1992.

Kinnear will always have a place in my heart, for coming to us when nobody wanted us - like a not so attractive lady who takes you home after you've rolled out of a club at 3am covered in beer and sick.

BUT I would not marry that lady. I would leave very quickly as soon as I could. And I wouldn't leave a number.

And replace him with who?

or more to the point, who that is better would come here?

There are things that desperately need changing at the club and while the manager would be one of them, he's no-where near the top of the list.

I could be a c*** and just say "search the thread"

Or I suppose I could be a decent man and just mention Aidy Boothroyd or Alan Pardew, both of whom are probably desperate to get back into Premiership management (or management of any sort for that manner) and would jump at the chance.

There are also managers in the Championship that I'm sure could be tempted. Chris Coleman, Simon Davey, Roberto Martinez?

They're not world-beaters, but like I said, "competent and non-embarrassing."

Or I suppose I could be a decent man and just mention Aidy Boothroyd or Alan Pardew, both of whom are probably desperate to get back into Premiership management (or management of any sort for that manner) and would jump at the chance.

There are also managers in the Championship that I'm sure could be tempted. Chris Coleman, Simon Davey, Roberto Martinez?

yeah, you go oldtripe,  what we really need is more Cockernys.

Do you think people would have been happy either of them getting say a 3 year contract?

Do you think people would have been happy either of them getting say a 3 year contract?

Probably not, but I certainly would considering that the alternative looks to be 2 years of Kinnear.

I imagine Kinnear has been offered a long-term contract because he's cheap.

Man must be working for absolute peanuts if keeping him would be significant savings over appointing a manager from the Championship.

A club with a manager under contract requires permission and compensation.  Kinnear is unattached.

Are we still absolutely sure that mr. "Lualua on for Geremi on the 91st minute" is the best manager we could possibly get?

There is absolutely no chance of us changing the manager now. There's no point even discussing it.

Are we still absolutely sure that mr. "Lualua on for Geremi on the 91st minute" is the best manager we could possibly get?

There is absolutely no chance of us changing the manager now. There's no point even discussing it.

If we're to have any hope of avoiding relegation, there better be.