Would you take Bellamy back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When we lack depth and are in massive turmoil, I couldn't think of many worse players to bring in than a really injury prone, negative attention attracting mouthy twat.

The best players are. It's a character trait.

When we lack depth and are in massive turmoil, I couldn't think of many worse players to bring in than a really injury prone, negative attention attracting mouthy t***.

He is causing lots of trouble at West Ham and previously at Celtic and Blackburn .. definetly.

He is a great player, when he last played for us he was becoming really good in front of goal, really unselfish player, good at crossing, work rate, determination, a positive influence on the pitch.

Can do ALOT worse

When we lack depth and are in massive turmoil, I couldn't think of many worse players to bring in than a really injury prone, negative attention attracting mouthy twat.

So you'd describe Shearer as a "really injury prone, negative attention attracting mouthy twat"?

No...the guy can't have scored more than 10 goals in the last two and a half seasons. We need to look for players that might actually play and produce in the year 2008, and not the year 2003.

Clueless.

In what way? Because I disagree that we should sign 29 year old players who have horrible fitness records and have been horrendous signings for their last two clubs? F***...I wonder if Blackburn fans are lobbying to get Damien Duff back? Time to move on.

When we lack depth and are in massive turmoil, I couldn't think of many worse players to bring in than a really injury prone, negative attention attracting mouthy t***.

He is causing lots of trouble at West Ham and previously at Celtic and Blackburn .. definetly.

He is a great player, when he last played for us he was becoming really good in front of goal, really unselfish player, good at crossing, work rate, determination, a positive influence on the pitch.

Can do ALOT worse

If owen goes then yes, but I think one of the factors he was so good for us was due to Shearer and the fact he was the perfect foil, tireless, pacy, works the channels etc.

No...the guy can't have scored more than 10 goals in the last two and a half seasons. We need to look for players that might actually play and produce in the year 2008, and not the year 2003.

Clueless.

Good argument.

Clueless.

In what way? Because I disagree that we should sign 29 year old players who have horrible fitness records and have been horrendous signings for their last two clubs? F***...I wonder if Blackburn fans are lobbying to get Damien Duff back? Time to move on.

Actually West Ham fans love him.

Rotated around like an arse at Liverpool didnt help.