Would you take Bellamy back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come on though, those saying no, in our current state, could we really say no to someone who was successful when he was here? I'd take fucking Speed at his age atm.

The strikers aren't the problem. Neither are the defenders or the keeper. We've got a good enough midfield to get by n'all.

At the end of the day we could sign Xavi and David Villa and we'd still struggle. What's sad is that this statement isn't a massive exaggeration.

Bellamy would do very little to help our current situation in my opinion. Especially considering his fitness record.

Guest LucaAltieri

He's better than Shola... Owen and Viduka can't be relied upon too heavily as they're injury prone and more than likely fucking off in 6 months time. Bellamy would be a good signing on the cheap.

He isn't anywhere near the player he was when he was first here.

1 goal and 0 assists this season in the league and he's played more football than any of our forwards.  That's a terrible record.

If it was any other player then everyone would be going mad claiming we shouldn't be signing other teams cast offs.

More like would he take us back, chortle chortle.

If he wasn't injury prone then maybe, and if we didn't already have loads of strikers. I'd rather we got midfielders, since we'll be ok for strikers til the summer. You know, before the exodus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38467000/jpg/_38467305_bellamy300.jpg

Against Feyenoord, ofcourse

:smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

Went out and bought that strip with his name and number the day after that game... the ex still has it as I bought it when I was well fat and she used it as something to sleep in. You've reminded me to call her and get that back, good work.

Nah, he's had his time and although a good player when fit at the moment, especially given our lack of money the last place I'd spend £5m would be a striker. If we only buy 1 player it has to be a central midfielder without a doubt.