Parker

Milner

Butt

Rossi

Duff

N’Zogbia

If only we could go back to the "good old days." :lol:

jesus :)

Just had a look at the Spurs board and one joker thinks all of our team are shite apart from Owen.

They seem to have an inferiority complex about how big their club is too which is why they have to keep going on about how massive they are.

Cant even see us scoring, i mean Owen/Viduka or Owen/Shola is just dead weight. Only chance we have of scoring is if a good chance falls to Owen's feet, outside of that i cant see us creating much. Its games like these where we dont have Oba's pace that we realise how much he means to us.

Jenas and Woodgate definately out apparantly - not travelled.  :D

Heres hoping King, Modric and Lennon all fail fitness tests.

from www.spursodussey.com

Stop Press!

Jonathan Woodgate will not be fit to play in tomorrow's game. Neither he nor Jermaine Jenas made the squad, which will disappoint them on more thaan one front, bearing in mind they both played for Newcastle in the past. Better news though comes in the shape of the fact that Ledley King, Luka Modric and Aaron Lennon have all travelled to St' James' Park.

Hopefully a few of uor youngsters make the bench today instead of those old and worthless work horses a la Duff, Viduka and Geremi. For example Andy Carroll might easily get very disillusioned that he scores loads of goals in the reserves but can't get any games for the 1st team at all. Maybe he hasn't impressed when brought on from the bench so far but he'll never get the required experience if not given a chance and eventually he will be yet another Chopra...

Hopefully a few of uor youngsters make the bench today instead of those old and worthless work horses a la Duff, Viduka and Geremi. For example Andy Carroll might easily get very disillusioned that he scores loads of goals in the reserves but can't get any games for the 1st team at all. Maybe he hasn't impressed when brought on from the bench so far but he'll never get the required experience if not given a chance and eventually he will be yet another Chopra...

or for example ha hasn't done anything to show why should be given a chance. at least chopra played well when out on loan playing first team football and earned a chance.carroll was poor when given his chance at preston.

Chopra is way way better than Carroll.

To be honest the only youngsters we could/should develop now is Kazenga and Kadar, probably Zambrela also.  The others are just Coca-Cola materials.

If Oba doesn't start - what do you guys think? Shola, Viduka, Xisco or Carroll partnering Owen?

Personally, I'd go with Shola.

Aye i'd go with Stroller n all. At least he can/will run the channels and tbf has done alright in last few appearances. Viduka although the better all round player is too static and i think movement upfront and on the wings will be the key to winning today.