The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Did no better than Jol ever did, just got flukey that the top four opened up with Liverpool falling away.

Was Pardew just flukey that Liverpool and Chelsea were shit last season?

Did no better than Jol ever did, just got flukey that the top four opened up with Liverpool falling away.

That's debatable, plus Jol is a good manager anyway so I don't really see the point?

The point is that he hardly took them forward.

That's debatable, plus Jol is a good manager anyway so I don't really see the point?

Probably because Jol never got the same plaudits as Redknapp did.

Guest andrew

Yep pardew would contradict himself with the grass isn't always greener quotes but I think he'd be interested too. London club, lots of money, reliable backing. Hopefully they go for someone else, continental or martinez is rumoured.

Was Pardew just flukey that Liverpool and Chelsea were shit last season?

Even if they'd done well we'd have still overachieved and moved forward massively on a limited budget.

Probably because Jol never got the same plaudits as Redknapp did.

Shame that he never got to finish the job he started.

Guest elbee909

Apparently Moyes has been talked to already , I can't see it ending well tbh. He doesn't seem a London type.

Apparently not.

I'm sure you can tell us who's arriving already, come on.

Guest MrSundlofer

Wow :lol:

That's nonsense and you know it.  Like saying we were flukey to finish 5th.

How is it nonsense? We improved massively last season, Spurs improved barely from Jol's tenure if anything at all.