West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Sad that someone who was out themselves would take the trouble to count how many drinks someone else was consuming. Or else it's just a pile of shite!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/01/08/alan-pardew-upbeat-on-signing-bid-72703-27952219/

Meanwhile, reports of Andy Carroll sustaining a serious injury on a festive night out are untrue.

Carroll is currently out with a thigh injury and this was picked up in the 2-0 loss at White Hart Lane against Spurs.

The Geordie striker went into the game nursing a knock following the Manchester City clash on Boxing Day when he landed awkwardly during the 3-1 defeat at St James’ Park, and this wasn’t helped when he sustained a further thigh injury in the capital two days later.

A source close to Carroll said: “Any talk of Andy getting injured on a night out in Newcastle is just rubbish.

“He was injured at White Hart Lane.

“He was gutted to miss the first two games of 2011 and is hoping to be back soon.”

Really got my fingers crossed he's back. It would be a huge boost to morale and would make the Sunderland side panic considering how he dominated them at St James'.

Really got my fingers crossed he's back. It would be a huge boost to morale and would make the Sunderland side panic considering how he dominated them at St James'.

Me too. I'll be surprised if he's not risked.

You don't send a big asset on holiday unless you're going to get a return from it.

Also, there's no doubt about it, he'll be desperate to play.

You have to be 21 to drink.

You have to be 25 to go into a nightclub.

But weirdly enough they're not allowed to refuse you entry if you are under 25, so they'll just charge you more. :lol:

You have to be 21 to drink.

You have to be 25 to go into a nightclub.

But weirdly enough they're not allowed to refuse you entry if you are under 25, so they'll just charge you more. :lol:

I think this idea should be extended. Charge 18-year-olds 20 quid, then take a pound off for each year. [/oldandbitter]