West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time Pardew said anything funny and good :thup:

Ah come on. The Enrique twitter thing was funny, and another one today - Pardew says Harper pushed by fan but plays it down. "Shouldn’t happen ... but nothing malicious in it. Don’t want to harp on about it." :pow:

ok. to be fair I haven´t really been reading what he has been saying. but the bit about Carroll was the first funny thing I been reading, and the first bit that I really felt was necessary.

you will definitive get more fun quotes with Pardew then Hughton, even if you have to stand out with a lot of crap in between.

We won't sell Carroll this month. There is no time to get a replacement for our goals and we would get relegated which would cost us more than we'd get from the sale of Carroll.

You're making the incorrect assumption that we're not owned and run by fucking idiots.

Wish I was a "fucking idiot" with a multi-million pound bank balance and sole ownership of Newcastle United :thup: :facepalm:

We won't sell Carroll this month. There is no time to get a replacement for our goals and we would get relegated which would cost us more than we'd get from the sale of Carroll.

You're making the incorrect assumption that we're not owned and run by fucking idiots.

Wish I was a "fucking idiot" with a multi-million pound bank balance and sole ownership of Newcastle United :thup: :facepalm:

1 outta 3 ain't bad.  :razz:

1 outta 3 ain't bad.  :razz:

:lol: