West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Look chill out. I don't have any inside information BUT one question...if Pardew decided he wanted Carrol, could he come here in the Jan window? Just to settle an argument.

I believe he started season with Liverpool and got some game time... if so no...

Guest Roger Kint

He could, but he couldn't play as he's already appeared for Liverpool and West Ham this season.

How many times does this have to be said this season? We need a sticky for common issues people refuse to listen to :lol:

He could, but he couldn't play as he's already appeared for Liverpool and West Ham this season.

How many times does this have to be said this season? We need a sticky for common issues people refuse to listen to :lol:

Sound idea in theory, but people tend not to read stickies :laugh:

Sound idea in theory, but people tend not to read stickies :laugh:

I, for one, dont.

He can't sign for 3 clubs in a season, the key word is sign. There have been plenty of players who have started and played for one at the beginning of the season, went out on loan, then sold in January, and plenty of players who go out on loan to different clubs throughout the season.

Guest Roger Kint

He can't sign for 3 clubs in a season, the key word is sign. There have been plenty of players who have started and played for one at the beginning of the season, went out on loan, then sold in January, and plenty of players who go out on loan to different clubs throughout the season.

Fifa disagree with you, to everyones shock i can imagine....

'Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.'

'Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.'

Hmmm, then how come some players play out on loan for 2 or more clubs in a season? How come us ourselves in another thread are saying Tav should be sent out on loan after he has already played for 2 clubs this season?

Guest Roger Kint

Hmmm, then how come some players play out on loan for 2 or more clubs in a season? How come us ourselves in another thread are saying Tav should be sent out on loan after he has already played for 2 clubs this season?

Short term loans under 90 days dont count

• 2 weeks later...