West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dropped charges...what a player!  :lol:

http://withfriendship.com/images/i/43311/Porridge-%28TV-series%29-pic.jpg

:tiote:

http://liverpool.footballblog.co.uk/files/2010/07/andy_carroll_1383194c.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

He was immense today like and the technique for his goal, that's how you strike a ball flat on the deck from a standing position, a ball that I don't think was even moving at the time. To strike it like that is technically very difficult. I remember Rivaldo struck the ball like that all the time.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he was a penalty-taker he'd walk Shearer's record. No reason he can't be better than Shearer at this rate of improvement, he's already better than the post-97 version.

Howay man...

That goal today will have shaken a few CH's up. Before today he was seen as a major threat in the air and at set pieces, flick-on's and finishing well in the box. To collect the ball 25 yards from goal and strike it like into the bottom corner past Reina means he's now demonstrated another string to his bow. CH's will have to worry about something extra now which should mean more time and space for others. :)

If he was a penalty-taker he'd walk Shearer's record. No reason he can't be better than Shearer at this rate of improvement, he's already better than the post-97 version.

Howay man...

As much as I love and respect you, Shearer's where you cross that murky line into outright bias. You think he's as good as El Phenomenon, for a start.

10 league goals from open play by Decemeber in a team far worse than Shearer played in during his goal-happy years. The lad's incredible.