West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh great what a beauty, can the scum get any luckier?

Oh well if Ameobi's fit

Harps

Simpson  Williamson  Colo    Enrique

Rout              Barton            Jonas

Nolan\Gosling

Best           

Ameobi

I doubt Carroll will see much action in January. 2 games is the bluff.

:lol:

You're a parody.

You were saying?

Being partially correct doesn't justify your inane negativety towards absolutely everything ever to happen. Jumping to the worst possible conclusion everytime and yeah, law of averages dictates you will be right some of the time. Congratulations on bumping it 2 weeks down the line to display your infinite wisdom. You're still boring and predictible to the absolute extreme.

Carroll’s new deal

Friday, 14/01/2011

Newcastle and England striker Andy Carroll already has Alan Shearer's famed No.9 shirt - now he has the same boots as the Premier League's record goalscorer.

Like Shearer before him, Carroll has signed a boot deal with Umbro, the England kit suppliers, and will be wearing their classic Speciali boot.

Carroll, who won his first England cap last year, recently signed a new long-term deal with the Geordies.

“I’m delighted to sign with Umbro and I wore the boots for the goal against Liverpool which was particularly memorable," said the Gateshead-born hitman.

This is Carroll's first kit deal and comes on the eve of the Wear-Tyne derby with Sunderland.

Shearer, who also wore the Speciali boot, said: “It is clear to every football fan that Andy is a future star of English football. Hopefully he will continue his goal scoring exploits to help both Newcastle and England for many years ahead.

FML.. Still, I suppose Pardew could be lying..

Which would be a fantastic ploy to shit the mackems up before kick off.

Titus thinking he's going to have an easy afternoon against Best and out comes the Big AC in to the tunnel.

Well, it doesn't make sense.. Not that I have an idea about his injury and how it should be treated but surely it would've been better if Carroll had undergone some sort of treatment here, instead of being sent to fucking Dubai..

Well, it doesn't make sense.. Not that I have an idea about his injury and how it should be treated but surely it would've been better if Carroll had undergone some sort of treatment here, instead of being sent to f***ing Dubai..

SMH.... Some people are  :angry4:

I doubt Carroll will see much action in January. 2 games is the bluff.

:lol:

You're a parody.

You were saying?

Being partially correct doesn't justify your inane negativety towards absolutely everything ever to happen. Jumping to the worst possible conclusion everytime and yeah, law of averages dictates you will be right some of the time. Congratulations on bumping it 2 weeks down the line to display your infinite wisdom. You're still boring and predictible to the absolute extreme.

I'm right the majority, nay, the vast majority of times. Some are just happy to bury their heads in the sand.

His injury as described was always going to be longer than two weeks out. The fact they let him fly to Dubai in itself tells you he had even less chance of playing than two weeks ago.

I never actually said I thought he was going to fit by the way mate. The post you've quoted was a comment on your ridiculous internet persona (I assume you're not like this irl) in which pessimism is a synonym for realism and any kind of positivity is in your own words "burying your head in the sand".

It's incredibly boring. The fact you've clearly either bookmarked or made a mental note of both mine and oldtype's posts in order to dig up at a later date is indicitive of this, especially when both posts were mocking your posting trends in general rather than ever actually disagreeing with you. You've essentially dug up something at a later date to prove your point that was never actually a disagreement in the first place  :clap: