West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

If #NUFC are to sign a striker today, my money would be on Bothroyd. Pardew wanted him earlier in window and he'd fill a gap for £5m or so.

Hahaha. Love it.

Ridiculous, some so called journalists make me sick.

16.01 SSN are unsure whether a fee has actually been agreed between Liverpool and Newcastle for Carroll, but reckon that he was driven out of Toon's training ground by Kevin Nolan about an hour ago. Well, as a scouser, Nolan should know the way to Liverpool...

WTF?

Fucking crazy man :lol:

I don't believe shit before its official.

Money=Good, Timing=Shit.

Sounds like the Ashley way, so wouldn't be surprised if he was sold....

:weep:

Guest Ridzuan

Now I seriously think the journalists have all ran out of storylines to keep the news alive. NolaN driving Carroll to Liverpool? I mean really? That is a cheapest attempt of the day so far.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've just read that Mike Ashley faked the Moon landings, and actually took the millions invested in the projected an LITREALLY® (Jamie Redknapp), but £100m into his back pocket (which is why he is so fat). He then spent £10 on a bunch of Fairy Liquid bottles and a handheld camera, and filmed the 'Moon Landings' in his friend, Deka L's Dad's Garrage. This is the footage we see today.