West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i believe that ideally carroll would stay. but he's having his hand forced here. he'd not be travelling to liverpool if he was going to reject terms.

Again, where is it confirmed that he's on his way to liverpool.  Everything is just speculation.

You have a calming effect Neesy.

I will be gutted if he is sold (really gutted) BUT thats football, I said the same when Cole, Ginola, Bassong, Martins, and plenty of othersd so its not like we have never been here before. £35 million is BIG money and it could lead us to bringing in some Quality players in the summer. I know that does not help us for the rest of the season but IMO we need 15 points to be safe and I think it is acheivable without Carroll.

I do believe it is true, but never say never with journalists as they are rubbish at predicting stories etc.

Just wait for official confirmation on stuff before going loose with rage.

Clubs with ambition don't sell their best players. 

Well Mike Ashley has now confirmed it 100% he's only staying around to recoup most of his money back so he can fuck off.

:mackems:

That is if the deal goes, through I probably worded it wrong.  Stop going on like an idiot.

As has been pointed out to you many times in the past, it's you that goes on like an idiot.

Can't refuse that sort of crazy money but I have even less optimism for the future than before - certainly don't think the money will be re-invested

This again, how many times do people have to say that we have never ended up in profit on transfers under Ashley before it sinks in.  Why should this time be any different?

He's not going. Why are people listening to David fucking Craig of all people? No club has said anything, Torres is still in Liverpool and if the worst comes to the worst and he is going to Liverpool all AC needs to do is reject the contract.

Guest Geordiesned

So it looks like Liverpool will lose Torres but get Suarez, Anelka and Carroll. We on the other hand lose Carroll and more than likely get fuck all in.

But hey we'll have £35 million in the bank. Oh what a warm glow that gives me.

So it looks like Liverpool will lose Torres but get Suarez, Anelka and Carroll. We on the other hand lose Carroll and more than likely get f*** all in.

But hey we'll have £35 million in the bank. Oh what a warm glow that gives me.

No, Ashley will have £35 million in the bank.

SSN The Editor: Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.

this

We couldve made Europe this season man, got our clubs name back out there a bit more. Then used that to attract players of higher quality.

Instead we'll have a load of money to waste on players who'll only come for massive wages/stepping stone or massively unproven risky strikers.

This is completely moronic