West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SSN The Editor: Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.

this

Aye which of them have the physical presence of AC and scare centre half's shitless.

Guest neesy111

I thought the Anelka thing was bullshit when I first heard it, why would he go to Liverpool?

This, especially after the way they turned him down 10 years back.

Guest Loven11

SSN The Editor: Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.

this

Aye and Andy has already outscored Drogba, Torres & Rooney this season in the PL.

SSN are just making things up.

He's 'reportedly' on his way to Liverpool, a bid has 'reportedly' been accepted, etc. Until it's official, which I'm dreading, then I'm just going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

Guest Loven11

SSN are just making things up.

He's 'reportedly' on his way to Liverpool, a bid has 'reportedly' been accepted, etc. Until it's official, which I'm dreading, then I'm just going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

Yep, I'm not believing that s*** what they are spouting until we come out and confirm it but obviously hope we don't.

16.01 SSN are unsure whether a fee has actually been agreed between Liverpool and Newcastle for Carroll, but reckon that he was driven out of Toon's training ground by Kevin Nolan about an hour ago. Well, as a scouser, Nolan should know the way to Liverpool...

WTF?

Guest rosstoon

If nolan is driving him hopefully he will get lost

Aye, not likely to know the way to Liverpool is he :lol:

Haha didnt think of that - Maybe he will take him for a tour round the sites - Apparantly nice round there!!!

Its fully down to Carroll at this point.

Ashley will ofcourse be able to justify all of this due to the amount being offered, but theres more involved than that in terms of our position as a club & ability to spend this money well on replacements in that position.

Guest neesy111

16.01 SSN are unsure whether a fee has actually been agreed between Liverpool and Newcastle for Carroll, but reckon that he was driven out of Toon's training ground by Kevin Nolan about an hour ago. Well, as a scouser, Nolan should know the way to Liverpool...

WTF?

They are just making things up now.  Honestly, why would we get a player to drive him to Liverpool when he should be resting for a game on Wednesday.