West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope he comes on & scores the match winner.

Why? You do realise we're still only 3 points behind this lot?

I am more worried about Birmingham than Liverpool or Bolton, once we are safe I will look upwards.

How does Liverpool beating Man U help us to stay up?

It doesn't that is why I would like to see them win.

You said yourself you wanted us to look up after we are safe, as oldtype says there will be nothing to look up at if Liverpool keeping winning.

No result will have an effect on us staying up but a Man U win would help us to stay in touch with Liverpool.  I can't believe any fan would want Liverpool to win.  Baffling, IMO.

If we really wanted to stay in touch with Liverpool we should not of sold to our rivals.

I didn't sell Carroll.  ???

I am more worried about Birmingham than Liverpool or Bolton, once we are safe I will look upwards.

You said yourself you wanted us to look up after we are safe, as oldtype says there will be nothing to look up at if Liverpool keeping winning.

No result will have an effect on us staying up but a Man U win would help us to stay in touch with Liverpool.  I can't believe any fan would want Liverpool to win.  Baffling, IMO.

If we really wanted to stay in touch with Liverpool we should not of sold to our rivals.

Like Andy Cole then? We saw what happened from that 6 months later.

Strange comment.

Strange comment.

I don't really understand your comment tbh.  I didn't sell Carroll, I didn't want to sell him.  I want to finish as high as possible.  I want Liverpool to get beat.  I don't see what you are getting at.

Like Andy Cole then? We saw what happened from that 6 months later.

Aye a club should never sell to its rivals.

Strange comment.

I don't really understand your comment tbh.  I didn't sell Carroll, I didn't want to sell him.  I want to finish as high as possible.  I want Liverpool to get beat.  I don't see what you are getting at.

If Liverpool are Newcastle rivals NUFC should not of sold them AC.

Strange comment.

What the hell are you on about?

Strange comment.

Depends on what you replace him with.

Strange comment.

Sweet Jesus.

I am off to watch the football. Do you understand that?

Speak later.

Strange comment.

Depends on what you replace him with.

Not going to help us now as we battle Liverpool for 6th spot though!!!

No result will have an effect on us staying up but a Man U win would help us to stay in touch with Liverpool.  I can't believe any fan would want Liverpool to win.  Baffling, IMO.

I didn't sell Carroll.  ???

Strange comment.

I don't really understand your comment tbh.  I didn't sell Carroll, I didn't want to sell him.  I want to finish as high as possible.  I want Liverpool to get beat.  I don't see what you are getting at.

Sweet Jesus.

I am off to watch the football. Do you understand that?

Speak later.

I'm sorry thespence but you don't seem to understand my argument.  I want to finish ahead of Liverpool therefore I want them to get beat.  Regardless of who Ashley has sold to them, they are only a few points ahead in the table.

And we'll see what comes of the Carroll sale this summer.

And that will have absolutely no positive effect on our play between January and May, another season written off, just like when we sold Cole.  I'll put money on it that we don't do as well out of the Carroll sale as we did from the Cole sale.

And we'll see what comes of the Carroll sale this summer.

And that will have absolutely no positive effect on our play between January and May, another season written off, just like when we sold Cole.  I'll put money on it that we don't do as well out of the Carroll sale as we did from the Cole sale.

We've done just as well this season without Carroll than with, and he'd have only made his comeback (maybe) yesterday anyway. We'll see in our last 9 results what selling him has done but when his replacement has 6 in 10 this season it's not too bad (yet).

We've done just as well this season without Carroll than with, and he'd have only made his comeback (maybe) yesterday anyway. We'll see in our last 9 results what selling him has done but when his replacement has 6 in 10 this season it's not too bad (yet).

The players were demoralised after the sale so we've already suffered because of his loss and we have players questioning where the club is heading and whether we have any ambition. 

If we'd been able to bring him on yesterday instead of Shola we would have 3 points more than we have now because we had enough balls into the box for him to have made a difference.

The players were demoralised after the sale so we've already suffered because of his loss and we have players questioning where the club is heading and whether we have any ambition. 

If we'd been able to bring him on yesterday instead of Shola we would have 3 points more than we have now because we had enough balls into the box for him to have made a difference.

Pretty presumptive given he played against Blackpool, Stoke, Fulham & Wigan and didn't have an impact on the result. (Wigan ironically where Ameobi turned the game off the bench)